Get this book!

Posted by Reviewer2152946 on Mar 01, 2010

If you have Type 2 diabetes you still have time to get back to normal. Read this book and get these herbs and vitamins.

ADA herbs for Diabetics

Posted by Reviewer1306818 on Sep 15, 2010

I was surprised that the ADA would give it's approval to a book about herbs and supplements. While the book does try to guide you to 'real' medications it does provide a lengthy list of herbs and supplements that may help a diabetic. There is a good presentation on each herb and supplement to help you decide on whether to try it for you.

American Diabetes Association Guide to Herbs and Nutritional Supplements for Diabetes.

Posted by Reviewer2140932 on May 16, 2010

I am a Diabetic and I found this book gave me personnaly a greater understanding. Hopefully someday I will not have to take oral medicine for diabtis.

Detailed review of supplements

Posted by Vancouver on May 30, 2010

Superb book, I wish there were such books for other conditions as well. The author(s) has(have) done a lot of work preparing this publication. All reviews follow the same format. They are concise, but contain enough important details to make an educated decision about most supplements.

Well Organized

Posted by Tracey on Dec 02, 2011

Very useful! I buy a lot of health book and found this very well organized and good information even an old alternative medicine pro and ten year diabetic didn't know!

Excellent guide

Posted by Reviewer1300695 on Jan 16, 2011

Helpful at-a-glance reference book, - supplements broken down by use, dose, studies, side effects and drug interactions. Useful for anyone watching their blood sugar.

Good book

Posted by GallaChiro on Mar 10, 2010

Good information for everybody not just diabetics.

Informative

Posted by Reviewer2342779 on Jul 23, 2010

I liked the easy way of navigating through the book to find out about supplements and how they will or will not help. I was told that I was border line Diabetic and with supplements I was able to bring that under control.

Very very very very good free gift!

Posted by stdffe on Mar 31, 2011

It's cool gift for english-speakers about different supplements. There is a little information but this information is so usefull! I'm going to buy one more or even more for friends.

good

Posted by Reviewer2168887 on Apr 01, 2011

Good info!