Now I Understand!

Posted by Reviewer1514018 on Aug 09, 2008

This is a great book, it answers so many questions. Thanks so much. KL

Interesting info in this book!

Posted by OssieA on Aug 14, 2008

I haven't yet finished reading this book but so far is very informative and interesting.

Enzymes: What The Experts Know by Tom Bohager, 278 Pages, Paperback Book (BKS-

Posted by Reviewer2469253 on Aug 14, 2008

This is an excellent book for learning more about digestive enzymes: what they are, what they are responsible for doing in your body, and how the addition of enzymes to your diet can vastly improve your state of health-I am thoroughly enjoying it for the sencond time and went ahead and started enzyme therapy for myself and my whole family, too!

Useful Info!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Aug 15, 2008

Thanks iherb!

Books, Enzymes: What The Experts Know by Tom Bohager, 278 Pages, Paperback Book (BKS-26301) -84384576586623889201

Posted by Reviewer3345316 on Aug 16, 2008

Greta book! A must have!

Enzymes: What The Experts Know

Posted by Reviewer3144086 on Aug 16, 2008

This book contains a wealth of information and is extremely informative. Thank you to the Author and to you for making it available to me. Mary Ramsden

Fascinating and informative book

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Aug 17, 2008

I found the information in the book to be quite interesting and the enzyme approach to healing makes a lot of sense. I have recently tried using enzymes several times per day and noticed that I weigh a couple pounds less. I will definitely try the therapeutic use of enzymes for medical conditions before resorting to pharmaceuticals. It was terrific of Iherb to offer this book free of charge!

Thanks for the great book!

Posted by Reviewer1261463 on Aug 19, 2008

This is an amazing reference book on enzymes. I was just starting to do research into enzymes when I saw the offer for this free book.

enzyme treatment

Posted by Reviewer3121855 on Aug 21, 2008

treating various health issues with enzymes works but is costly

Informative

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Aug 25, 2008

Definitely worth the time to read it, and I'll hang onto it for future reference.