Very Informative Book About Enzymes!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 16, 2015

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.

Lots of information...

Posted by Reviewer1001281 on Oct 28, 2012

Lots of potentially great information in this book.

Wonderful Book

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 17, 2012

Wonderfully informative book. Easy to read, really liked the way chapters written. Each chapter focuses on a health problem and then recommends enzyme formulas for each health problem. Various brands of enzymes are included, so makes sourcing enzymes easy. This is a book to keep and refer to again and again. Would recommend to anyone who wants to look after their health naturally.

Too Technical

Posted by Reviewer2322487 on Aug 11, 2012

I was bored with this one. Not what I expected. It went into too much detail for the average layman and I'm above average.

I love iHerb... thanks!!! :-)

Posted by lauraandrews on Jul 26, 2012

I got this book as a freebie and one of the best books about enzymes I have ever read.

Great freebie and source of information!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 09, 2012

I love a lot, that IHerb is taking care not only about food supplements, but about literature informative for the users. I liked this very book for my library. Even though reading it was not that easy as there are a lot of biochemical terms, but this is what arethe enzymes. I like the value of information and that this book has hard cover.

Enzymes Book

Posted by karishma on Jun 10, 2012

Great book.

nice book

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Apr 21, 2012

Haven't finished going through it but of course, it has everything one would need or want to know about enzymes.

Everyone needs to know about enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2451444 on Apr 08, 2012

Fascinating read. There is so much most of us don't know about how our bodies work.

Excellent book about enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1057374 on Mar 28, 2012

is really a great book to know about the functions of different enzymes in our body. A good book with practical suggestions for different illness treated by using enzymes therapies.