Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2613203 on Jul 27, 2009

I am so glad that I bought this book. I have learned so much about enzymes and the role they play in overall health. I will definitely be trying the enzymes recommended for my RA.

Well Worth the Read

Posted by Reviewer2833285 on Aug 25, 2009

I've read a number of books on enzymes and this was by far the easiest read and most the useful. It is the first book I've read that recommends specific enzyme formulas for specific health concerns. On the down side, the author is associated with a firm that manufacturers one of the very enzyme lines he recommends. However, he doesn't hide this fact. All in all, the book is worth the cost and the time to read it.

Great price !!!

Posted by Reviewer1636924 on Oct 18, 2009

it is an excellent price for a very informative Book

Great Book

Posted by Reviewer2701409 on Jul 14, 2009

This is just the item I wanted. So far it contains the information that is of intrest to me. I haven't had a chance to read as much as I would like but so far it has been informative and witten in a way that I can understand and explain to others.

nice book

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Apr 21, 2012

Haven't finished going through it but of course, it has everything one would need or want to know about enzymes.

highly useful

Posted by Reviewer2585155 on Feb 01, 2010

Before I started reading this book, I already knew quite a bit about enzymes, but this was still useful and I learnt a lot. The largest part of this book is devoted to enzymatic therapy for specific conditions so there is a lot you won't need to read unless you suffer from multiple illnesses.

Books, Everything You Need to Know About Enzymes by Tom Bohager

Posted by Reviewer1212967 on Feb 16, 2010

Get an education. This is a good book of info.

An enlightenment

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Sep 04, 2010

It's very beneficial to possess the knowledge as I reckon this is the very cause of most diseases.

Posted by Reviewer1904633 on Sep 07, 2010

Helped me understand different enzymes we have in our body (I so far only knew about the digestive enzymes).

Good

Posted by Reviewer1373242 on Aug 31, 2011

Good