Great Gift

Posted by Reviewer2019836 on Jan 03, 2010

I ordered the book for my adult daughter and she says it is great. I was surprised that it was a nice hardback book at that price.

Great deal!

Posted by Reviewer1379336 on Dec 14, 2009

Great deal! Fast response.

Interesting & Informative

Posted by EdithW on Dec 23, 2009

I enjoyed reading the book but have not finished it yet. Again I like the price & shipping is fast.

Enzymes Book

Posted by karishma on Jun 10, 2012

Great book.

Great price !!!

Posted by Reviewer1636924 on Oct 18, 2009

it is an excellent price for a very informative Book

Great Book

Posted by Reviewer2701409 on Jul 14, 2009

This is just the item I wanted. So far it contains the information that is of intrest to me. I haven't had a chance to read as much as I would like but so far it has been informative and witten in a way that I can understand and explain to others.

nice book

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Apr 21, 2012

Haven't finished going through it but of course, it has everything one would need or want to know about enzymes.

introductory chapter great solutions not so great.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Feb 02, 2012

the introductory of enzymes is written well but what cheapens the book is the solution that you have to eat raw foods and alkaline foods to ph your blood and restrict calories is the only solution to cure any problem you have is BS. I think the best is to buy products that enhance enzymes and see how they work and report on it which is what I was expecting from this book then I would of given it a better grade not just make assumptions one given solution works for all ailments.

Some good information, but a bit too much of an advertisement

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Jul 26, 2011

This book contains some good information on enzymes. Not just what they do and why they're important, but where enzymes come from. I didn't know that gut bacteria produce many digestive enzymes. And this book taught me which bacteria produce which enzymes. And following from that, why a balance of probiotic bacteria will work much better than loading up on one or two species. This is the good of the book. The downside of the book is that it is like one big advertisement for the author's company, Enzymedica. It's not a bad company, but it detracts from the contents of the book in my opinion. That said, at the sale price from iHerb, this book is a very good value, advertisements and all. It's got enough good information in it and the writing is fairly clear.

Great information

Posted by Reviewer2974620 on Jan 25, 2011

Lots of serious information to absorb.