A very good informative book

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Aug 09, 2012

Anyone with hypothyroidism should read this book. It has a wealth of information. I have hypothyroidism and this book has helped me understand my disease better.

Living Well

Posted by Reviewer1968084 on Mar 22, 2011

This is a must read for education about your thyroid. Mine was removed 8 years ago due to large goiters and Hashi's. I am now armed with education on how the medication works and what test I should ask to be run. My only regret is that I waited so long to educate myself about this topic. Mary is a very educated authorty and I really apreciate her efforts for al of us. This book is well worth the time, as are all of her books on the subject. Thanks so much for awesme prices iherb and great, fast service.

Living Well with Hypothroidism

Posted by Reviewer1758301 on Dec 28, 2010

Quick delivery, smooth transaction. Very informative and helpful book.

so many usufull information

Posted by Reviewer3208509 on Sep 23, 2010

thank you for this book, I ve been a hypo for over 10 years, and have been searching and searching but what I found was limited and I knew there is more to help me feel better. Now I am wiser thanks to this book

Packed with good info

Posted by Reviewer2946703 on Jul 27, 2010

This is a very well written, informative book on hypothyroidism. If you are, suspect you are, or know someone who is hypothyroid this is a great book to read.

Living Well with Hypothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer3074846 on Jun 05, 2010

Fantastic book.......a must read for all with thyroid conditions. Very informative. And she is right, drs don't like well informed patients......lol

For a Better Life

Posted by Reviewer1316578 on May 10, 2010

Very good product convenient and good price

Mary Shomon Rocks

Posted by Reviewer1725109 on Sep 26, 2009

I found my thyroid doctor through her site, have read her books... This one is great!

So glad I found this book here at iherb

Posted by Reviewer2852616 on Aug 31, 2009

Good book for those of us suffering from hypothyroidism. Thanks again iherb.

Very informative, great value

Posted by Reviewer2135302 on Aug 16, 2009

The book is extremely thorough and the price was very low for the quality of the book. I am very, very happy with this purchase.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »