Every thyroid patient should read this!

Posted by Reviewer1589784 on Aug 28, 2008

It would be great if every thyroid patient could hear the information in this book from their doctor. Unfortunately, the vast majority of physicians don't even recognize thyroid disorders in the patients they are supposed to help. And, if they do, they are unwilling or unable to provide the type of care that will help their patients to live a full life. This book gives patients the information their doctors can't or won't provide. Anyone suffering from thyroid disorders needs to read this book.

Anna

Posted by Reviewer2397032 on Sep 08, 2008

This book helped me understand the changes I can expect in the future as I head back to being "well" again.

Living Well with Hpyothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer3022167 on Sep 15, 2008

***** This is super book and I have learned a lot about hypothyroidism. The book has given me courage to stand up and be my personal advocate. I am having difficulty losing weight and have found that I probably need a medication adjustment. My doctor is using the old test result norm for TSH. I plan to discuss this issue with her. Mary, Thanks so much for this wonderful book!!

Good Info At Last!

Posted by Reviewer1279816 on Oct 11, 2007

I was very happy to receive this book. It's finally good to have some information on hypothyroid that makes sense to those of us who have to deal with it. Thank you.

Great Book

Posted by Reviewer2307985 on Oct 23, 2007

I have not finished this book but I had 1/2 my thyroid removed 30 years ago and have never had a Dr. explain the difference in medicines. I have had so many problems that are simptoms of not enough meds or not the right kind. Wish my dr. had read this book and took the time to hear me. Now I will finish reading and go there with a plan to help me feel better. If my dr. does not leason I will look for an other.

Living Well with Hypothroidism

Posted by Reviewer2409741 on Nov 13, 2007

I have only started reading the book. I am finding it easy to understand and comprehend. I am looking forward to reading more. Thanks for the quick delivery

Living Well with Hypothyrodism

Posted by Reviewer1557114 on Feb 28, 2008

Absolutly a must read for anyone suffering from hypothyroidism who feel they aren't getting the most from the treatment they're now receiving. Written in text that is very easily understood.

Essential Book for Anyone With a Thyroid Condition

Posted by Reviewer2401963 on Apr 15, 2008

Definitely the essential book for anyone with a thyroid condition. Whether you're hypothyroid because of surgery, or radioactive treatment, or autoimmune problems, this book helps you understand the conventional and holistic approaches.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1016981 on May 02, 2008

great book ! answers all questions about hipothyroidsm

This is a great book!

Posted by Kevinty-One on Jul 25, 2008

The book is easy to read, easy to follow and has more information than I ever knew existed. Some comments in the book I have experienced with doctors myself; it's nice to know it hasn't happened only to me. It also gave me some ammunition for my next appointment so I will be better prepared. I couldn't put this book down once I started it, I wanted to learn more. I refer to it all the time. This is a great book!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »