Meh

Posted by Reviewer2215960 on Dec 18, 2007

Lots of information, but it seems to contradict itself with which foods to avoid/consume. I didn't learn much than I already knew.

Easy, informative reading about Thyroid disease

Posted by Reviewer1073137 on Apr 30, 2008

I thought this was an informative book. It was very helpful, particularly about thyroid related weight gain.

The Thyroid Diet

Posted by Reviewer3050432 on May 15, 2008

Although it doesn't contain the solution it is a very helpful in providing a deeper understanding to the importance of a healthy thyroid and steps that can be taken to improve its function. The book is easy to read, not a lot of medical terminology and nicely laid out.

Thyroid Diet

Posted by Reviewer1528853 on May 28, 2008

It's ok; pretty informative....doesn't tell much about what you can do for normak T4 and T3 with low TSH.....but it's good to have on hand.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2017790 on Dec 15, 2009

I got the book and read it from cover to cover. It has alot of information, but not anything I could not find online already for free. Some of the foods listed I would not eat, so I am disappointed there. I guess the good thing is it gives the information all in one place.

Okay, but not exactly what I expected.

Posted by Reviewer2360535 on May 31, 2010

Lots of information but nothing I hadn't already found on the internet before ordering the book. Shipping was great - 2 days!

Good throne reading

Posted by Reviewer1009980 on Dec 01, 2011

I dunno what I think of this book. It's semi-informative, but it refers to "these new things called websites" so it feels a bit outdated. I haven't read anything in this book that has altered my way of life but there are some good points: eat your vegetables, exercise, and don't eat donuts. Yeah I've been telling myself that stuff for years.

Posted by Reviewer1533128 on Dec 22, 2011

This book was recommended by a friend and I'm finding it helpful in dealing with the changes in my body. It's technical, but not overwhelmingly so. Offers hope and real guidelines for getting a handle on my condition - does not offer a cure, but definitely ways to manage. Thanks.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2309150 on Mar 02, 2012

I learned just as much on her web sites, but this compiles it all in one, and is helpful for those who dont do much internet research. But it is not necessary to buy both her books, they are pretty much saying the same thing.