Books, The Thyroid Diet by Mary J. Shomon, 384 Page, Paper-Back Book (Discontinued Item)

Very good book

Posted by Vereliahu on Dec 30, 2012

It gives an answer to those suffering from Hipo-thyroid but not so much for Hyper. It explains how to use food supplements, excersize and eat the right food. Very easy to read and follow, hopefully it will solve my problem.

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer3254652 on Jul 30, 2010

I found the book very interesting and I learned some things. Haven't tried anything yet so don't know if the diet ideas work. Iherb is definitely the best place to buy it.

Thyroid Diet Book by Mary Shomon

Posted by Reviewer3049750 on Aug 26, 2010

This is a wonderful resource book, packed full of medical and nutritional information for those with a thyroid problem (or suspected thyroid problem). I would highly recommend any of Mary Shomon's books.

Most interesting

Posted by Reviewer1999701 on Sep 30, 2010

Found this book most helpful. I really would recommend it to anyone with a thyroid problem.

Good throne reading

Posted by Reviewer1009980 on Dec 01, 2011

I dunno what I think of this book. It's semi-informative, but it refers to "these new things called websites" so it feels a bit outdated. I haven't read anything in this book that has altered my way of life but there are some good points: eat your vegetables, exercise, and don't eat donuts. Yeah I've been telling myself that stuff for years.