Very Informative

Posted by Reviewer2985726 on Oct 30, 2008

Very informative.

The Thyroid Diet is incredible!

Posted by Reviewer3161177 on Nov 09, 2008

This book contains so much information! If you have thyroid issues it is a MUST READ!

The Thyroid Diet Book

Posted by Reviewer2005757 on Feb 03, 2009

I got the book in a few day of ordering it. It was like it was described. Sandra

Great Reference

Posted by Reviewer2155025 on Feb 16, 2009

Extremely helpful and factual. Found many points of information pertinent and useful for me. Written in a very straightforward manner.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2121560 on Feb 19, 2009

I've only read half of this book so far but am very pleased with it. I'm finding it very informative in discussing herbal products and vitamins. The seller was very quick in shipping

A lot of excellent information!

Posted by Reviewer3345530 on Mar 04, 2009

I have done a ton of research on hypothyroidism. And this book provided me with even more new information. It's an excellent resource.

Help for thyroid sufferers, just when you thought nobody believed you!

Posted by Reviewer2808582 on Mar 05, 2009

Information that really makes sense for people with thyroid issues. Helps you feel like a human being again instead of a "lazy fatso" (eyeroll) who can't control him/herself! And so much good information on disease process, symptomology, medications, herbs and other dietary supplements, too. The diet information isn't a "one size fits all" approach, either. Lots of options to help you find the best choice for you personally, and very helpful lists of foods to choose or avoid. A real life-line for thyroid sufferers everywhere.

Very Informative

Posted by Reviewer2041089 on Mar 25, 2009

The nutrition and diet information has been extremely helpful to me. This book has helped me create a new eating plan. I recommend this book as a companion to "The Thyroid Hormone Breakthrough".

Helpful book

Posted by Reviewer2574483 on Mar 26, 2009

Although my young daughter seems to have no diet related problems yet, it's good to have this resource on hand.

The Thyroid Diet Book

Posted by Reviewer2127740 on Mar 03, 2009

This book was very useful. It was clearly written and understandable. Very informative, and told me things my doctor didn't even bother to tell me. Will try some of the useful information and see if it will make a difference in how I feel.