Great Book

Posted by Reviewer3035924 on Jul 19, 2009

Had some good insights that I didn'tknow about my thyroid that I was doing wrong, and actually lost alittle weight when I put them into practice.

Thyroid Diet Book by Mary Shomon

Posted by Reviewer3049750 on Aug 26, 2010

This is a wonderful resource book, packed full of medical and nutritional information for those with a thyroid problem (or suspected thyroid problem). I would highly recommend any of Mary Shomon's books.

Informative and Accessable

Posted by Reviewer2902876 on Mar 05, 2008

This is a thorough, informative book that you don't need a PhD to understand! Its easially accessable very useful in understanding thyroid issues of all different natures!

book

Posted by Reviewer2697574 on Sep 24, 2008

very satisfied with the transaction. will buy again

Informative book

Posted by Reviewer2349393 on Oct 19, 2009

I eagerly waited for my book to arrive because it adressed all of the issues I was dealing with. What was nice was to know Im not alone with dealing with thyroid issues and that my experience is common ! The suggestions weren't new but helpful in that they were all in one place and organized clearly. I will definitely follow many of the suggestions as well as review this information with my Dr. when I next see them. The suggestions are practicable and doable however there is no quick fix if that is what you are looking for!

The Thyroid Diet

Posted by Reviewer2446935 on Sep 10, 2008

Great book. A lot of good information, especially on natural remedies. I am feeling a lot better after starting on the vitamins recommended.

Better than expected

Posted by Reviewer2488090 on Jan 26, 2010

I have already learned a lot of new information and reinforced some things I already suspected. Highly recommended to anyone who suspects they have thyroid issues.

Helpful book

Posted by Reviewer2574483 on Mar 26, 2009

Although my young daughter seems to have no diet related problems yet, it's good to have this resource on hand.

The Thyroid Diet Book

Posted by Reviewer2127740 on Mar 03, 2009

This book was very useful. It was clearly written and understandable. Very informative, and told me things my doctor didn't even bother to tell me. Will try some of the useful information and see if it will make a difference in how I feel.

Thyroid