shipping concerns

Posted by Reviewer1530538 on Nov 10, 2011

Although each botte of sauce was enclosed in a plastic bag, all but one had leaked into the bag. It makes me somewhat concerned as to the safety of the seal of your prouct.

May need some time to get used to this.

Posted by Reviewer1680005 on Jan 30, 2014

This is my first try of soy sauce alternative. For me, Bragg's liquid aminos seems to have less intense flavor and saltiness compared to actual soy sauce.

beware

Posted by 5013526863525917313 on Oct 22, 2014

I bought this because I wanted a gf and low sodium alternative to soy sauce. However, this product has more sodium than most soy sauces. The reason it seems low is because it uses a 1/2 tsp serving. However, most people tend to use about a tbs. From now on I will buy reduced sodium tamari instead. This product does taste good, though.

okay

Posted by 4928883478811053045 on Apr 29, 2015

doesn't find any difference with normal soy sauce.

Muito Bom (Very good)

Posted by Reviewer2573461 on Feb 15, 2012

very good

OK

Posted by myfurryfriends on Apr 27, 2012

I bought this to try after I saw this in a friend's kitchen being used like soy sauce. Seemed like a healthier alternative to soy sauce. The taste is ok ... doesn't work quite as well for marinating, sprinking on rice, etc. Probably won't buy it again. Besides, I think I get enough aminos through the healthy food I eat & the other supplements I take.