Great Stuff

Posted by pattipike53 on Apr 13, 2008

I can drink so much more water when I add a little of this vinegar to it along with a little stevia to make it sweet. If you're not watching your weight, unrefined raw honey is great with it also. Dr. Jarvis recommended this healthful drink years ago (before the health craze began) in his book on home remedies.

JS, Cooper City, FL

Posted by Reviewer2334960 on Aug 03, 2008

Excellent product. I'm already feeling many of the benefits that are discussed in the "Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar" Book.

Digestion help , cleans blood, keep color of hair

Posted by Reviewer2851921 on Aug 04, 2008

An excellent product. Use in salda dressings, also tkae one tablespoon before meal (wuth a tablespoon of honey or molasses) Helps with digestion, cleans the blood and keeps the color of your hair. You can also rinse your hair with it diluted in water, to make hair soft.

Use it everyday

Posted by Reviewer2211837 on Jun 25, 2008

Everyone in my family takes in Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar everyday. One teaspoon in 8 ounces of water is how we start our day!

BRAGG ACV

Posted by Reviewer2727669 on Jul 02, 2008

I am very glad that you sell this product by the gallon as I feed it to my 4 horses. I have noticed a huge reduction in the amount of flies that are drawn to them since I started feeding this product. Thank you.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1782539 on Jan 24, 2008

I have used Braggs for a long time both internally and topically and you can FEEL and SEE the difference. Love this stuff.. i always stock up on it since they dont sell it where i live anymore.

A household staple

Posted by Reviewer1983964 on Oct 29, 2008

Organic cider vinegar is as much of an essential in my house as soap. I use it for so many things, especially sore throats and canker sores. It also tastes awesome in salad dressings. The Bragg brand has a good flavor.

A teaspoon a day...

Posted by Reviewer1150210 on Sep 09, 2008

The elders were right on with the vinegar daily... I use Braggs with 'the Mother' to keep my Ph balanced...

Bragg's ACV is Top notch-product

Posted by Reviewer2748144 on Sep 22, 2008

I shopped around at various online stores looking for what I had learned to be the top-rated Organic Apple Cider Vingear (AVC) with the "Mother". Bragg is the brand, and I found it at the least cost through iHerb.com. I have since purchased a second order consisiting of four more bottles. Superior customer service in the way of fast delivery combined with secured packaging was the case with both orders. I thank iHerb for the experience now and for the long term. Sincerely, Mark Soovajian

Bragg's organic Apple Cider Vinegar Raw Unfiltered

Posted by Reviewer1021450 on Feb 24, 2009

With the Mother... Great stuff...I use it with organic honey as an energy drink!