great product

Posted by Reviewer2809850 on Aug 23, 2011

great product

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3072528 on Aug 05, 2011

This is just as advertised. Much Much better than filtered apple cide vinegar. I use it every day just general wel

Good for health

Posted by Reviewer2256452 on Jun 29, 2011

My doctor advised me to take a couple of Tbsp. of this product daily. It's supposed to be very good for digestion, however, he prescribed it for my constant heartburn. Sometimes constant heartburn is from too little acid in the stomach...especially if you have taken proton pump inhibitors for years, as I have. Initially, it made the burning much worse...but I stuck with it, as advised. At this point, 2 months later, I haven't suffered from my usual daily bouts of discomfort in weeks!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2236342 on Jun 09, 2011

I have been taking the ACV for 3 weeks now. Wow my skin has improved dramatically- much clearer fewer breakouts. I take it after lunch and the bloating and discomfort are much less now. I went and bought 3 more bottles so I dont run out.

good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3058529 on May 19, 2011

As prescribed, this natural elixar helps with digestion, and fatigue. It gives an almost immediate energy boost. I'm very pleased with this product- and it's got good bang for the buck.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer3198777 on May 08, 2011

I bought this as a possible remedy for IBS symptoms. I can't say I am 100% but am about 90%better since taking this product for only 2 weeks. I can't imagine it's coincidence since I have been suffering for years, and have tried probiotics, as well as through diet. This has been the only thing to provide relief. The only reason for the 4 stars is because of the taste of the stuff. Basically you're drinking vinegar. Still takes some getting used to but if you hold your nose and drink it fast, you should be very satisfied with the results.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1988680 on Apr 20, 2011

It does help me curve my appetite for maybe half an hour if I add a dab to a mug of water, I've grown to enjoy the taste. Though the healthy benefits from my reading are questionable. I've noticed nothing but that's not why I buy it. I add it to most of my meals, it gives it a nice flavor to bland foods like rice, mashed potatoes, even Ramen noodles. I use my imagination when cooking and adding various things, usually comes out great. From what I've seen I get this cheaper here than at the local grocer.

Time will tell

Posted by Reviewer3214556 on Mar 23, 2011

This stuff is VERY strong. I experienced small improvements in circulation in my legs after a few weeks of taking it. But other than that I didn't feel anything different. It may simply need more time to show its benefits.

good vinegar

Posted by Reviewer3273576 on Feb 15, 2011

A good vinegar that works well for both food and skin cleansing. I am very saticfied.

OK