Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Good but dilute it.

Posted by Reviewer2062768 From California on May 11, 2010

Good stuff. This may sound stupid, but don't drink it without diluting it. I have arthritis and people told me to try apple cider vinegar for the pain. They didn't say to dilute it. I did do some research and found various suggestions as to how to take it thank goodness, or I could have burned my esophagus. I take two teaspoons of the vinegar (and that's teaspoons-NOT Tablespoons) with 2 or 4 oz of water (that's one-quarter cup or one-half cup of water) and I put in 1 teaspoon of maple syrup. To be honest I was surprised that it helped, but it did! That's why I still take it.

good

Posted by Reviewer2598976 From California on Nov 16, 2008

helping me with weight loss

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3047640 From Florida on Apr 09, 2009

I've used this product for years and was glad to find it here. It has multiple uses. I use it a lot when I feel a sore throat beginning. I put a spoonful in a cup of water and sip it.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2851255 on Feb 23, 2012

So much better than the typical Heinz stuff. I use it as a rinse for my hair and it left my curls super soft and moisturized. Definitely recommend.

very delicious

Posted by Reviewer3106364 From Illinois on Oct 26, 2007

This is the best apple cider vinegar I have tasted, and much cheaper here than at my health food store!