Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Good but dilute it.

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on May 11, 2010

Good stuff. This may sound stupid, but don't drink it without diluting it. I have arthritis and people told me to try apple cider vinegar for the pain. They didn't say to dilute it. I did do some research and found various suggestions as to how to take it thank goodness, or I could have burned my esophagus. I take two teaspoons of the vinegar (and that's teaspoons-NOT Tablespoons) with 2 or 4 oz of water (that's one-quarter cup or one-half cup of water) and I put in 1 teaspoon of maple syrup. To be honest I was surprised that it helped, but it did! That's why I still take it.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2592968 on Dec 02, 2010

This product has helped me in so many ways. I'm in menopause and I felt my whole system wasn't working right. This product has helped my allergies, headaches, digestion and overall energy level. I take two tablespoons per day in a glass of hot water. It tastes good and is a good price for such a high quality product.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2851255 on Feb 23, 2012

So much better than the typical Heinz stuff. I use it as a rinse for my hair and it left my curls super soft and moisturized. Definitely recommend.

good

Posted by Reviewer2598976 on Nov 16, 2008

helping me with weight loss

Weight loss aid; fight colds, flus, and infections; tips for heartburn and diabetes

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 26, 2014

Apple cider vinegar (ACV) medicinal uses come from the “mother of vinegar”, which is made up of living nutrients and bacteria that you can actually see in the bottom of bottles of raw ACV. I use it for the following reasons: (1) It is effective as a natural weight loss aid. (2) ACV is anathema to all kinds of germs that attack the throat. In effect, it acts like a sponge and draws out throat germs and toxins from the surrounding tissue. Another supplement you should take for fighting colds/flus is vitamin D3. Please visit my Products-With-Reviews page for my review on vitamin D. (3) It helps with digestive problems such as heartburn. Method: Mix one teaspoon of ACV with water and a little honey and drink with meals. (4) It can lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Method: Simple, just take ACV with meals. However, please make sure you only use RAW-UNFILTERED ORGANIC ACV with the "MOTHER" like Bragg for the real health benefits.