お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Good but dilute it.

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on May 11, 2010

Good stuff. This may sound stupid, but don't drink it without diluting it. I have arthritis and people told me to try apple cider vinegar for the pain. They didn't say to dilute it. I did do some research and found various suggestions as to how to take it thank goodness, or I could have burned my esophagus. I take two teaspoons of the vinegar (and that's teaspoons-NOT Tablespoons) with 2 or 4 oz of water (that's one-quarter cup or one-half cup of water) and I put in 1 teaspoon of maple syrup. To be honest I was surprised that it helped, but it did! That's why I still take it.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2592968 on Dec 02, 2010

This product has helped me in so many ways. I'm in menopause and I felt my whole system wasn't working right. This product has helped my allergies, headaches, digestion and overall energy level. I take two tablespoons per day in a glass of hot water. It tastes good and is a good price for such a high quality product.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2851255 on Feb 23, 2012

So much better than the typical Heinz stuff. I use it as a rinse for my hair and it left my curls super soft and moisturized. Definitely recommend.

good

Posted by Reviewer2598976 on Nov 16, 2008

helping me with weight loss

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on May 20, 2009

This stuff has cured my so called "Acid Reflux" disease as diagnosed by my ex-doctor, so he could put me on all of the drugs, which cured nothing, but made everything worse. I highly recommend this.I take 2 tsp a day.