No kitchen should be without

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

Be it drinking for health reasons, baking, cooking, dressings or soaking fruit/veg to remove pesticides and icky stuff, this is a must in any healthy kitchen.

The Best

Posted by 5155098747199443871 on Feb 18, 2016

This is the best apple cider vinager. I will buy more in the future

Bragg apple cider vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1968178 on Mar 23, 2010

It's a great product! My feet feel so much better since taking it, I have heel spurs. It doesn't taste that bad either like I thought it would. Grand Blanc, MI

Fabulous and Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2721862 on Sep 03, 2011

So many uses for this! I take it teice a day in water no matter what. I have found there is less sickness in my house, my skin is more clear, and I feel fantastic! I also use it as "sassy sauce" when my children are smart alecks. :-) A tbsp of this, and they are sweet as can be again. ha!

This works

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Sep 14, 2011

This stuff works for everything, internal and external I always have this on hand. Don't drink much if you aren't trying to lose weight.

Old Time Natural Remedy

Posted by Reviewer1960523 on Nov 16, 2011

I take 2 oz of this, mixed with 2 oz of water, daily to keep my system clean. This is a good daily maintenance as well as fat-burning technique that has stood the test of time. Note: Do NOT take or apply this product without dilution as acid can burn the skin as well as the throat.

many uses

Posted by Reviewer2957245 on Dec 26, 2011

2 TBS in an 8oz glass of water a few times a week balances my PH level. Also, some on a cotton ball immediately after getting a bug bite helps with the sting and the itching. There are so many uses for Bragg vinegar.

Natural and great for you

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

I use this on food and take it on its own for acid reflux and it's fantastic that it's unfiltered. It can cause a problem if you have candida but I find as long as you don't take it too often it's ok.

flavorful

Posted by 5441736138966200227 on Jun 25, 2012

Delicious mixed with melted raw honey as a healthy drink

This is health in bottle

Posted by cmassaad on Jun 25, 2012

Drink this sparingly throughout the day and you'll find your energy levels and digestion will be optimal.