Bragg, Organic, Apple Cider Vinegar, with The 'Mother', Raw - Unfiltered, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

The wealth of using Gragg Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1281632 on Oct 04, 2008

Along with other natural suplements, Bragg is at the top of the list for keeping my blood rich and red. My father died as a result of using Coumidin along with poor blood. I have been told several times how deep red my blood is and if this is true I am getting the nutrients I need through out my body. I am 61 and run every day. I feel strong and am clear thinking. I have a list of 101 ways Vinegar enriches the blood and I believe it. A RED blooded America, Joseph

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Jun 27, 2012

I've ordered from here several times and the bottles are well packaged and arrived in good condition. I like ACV for many things. My parents used it to help reduce their allergies. They drank it every night with water. I Like to drink it with honey. My husband likes it with perrier water and sea salt. I also use it for 'no poo' - washing my hair with baking soda and rinsing with ACV. It has cured dandruff and eczema type skin on my neck.

Best Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by khessel on Jul 24, 2012

I was first introduced to apple cider vinegar many years ago. I heard that it was a good natural remedy for heart burn. The theory is that you get heart burn when your stomach does not produce enough acid to digest your food. Apple cider vinegar is acidic, so a teaspoon of it at the first sign of heart burn will give you relief. It really works too. I have also used it once when I had a mild case of food poisoning. A few tablespoons of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar and I found relief within hours. There are many other health benefits of apple cider vinegar, but those are the two I have tested. The best apple cider vinegar has the "mother" in it, because it is loaded with enzymes. This brand not only has the "mother" in it but it is organic,unpasteurized, and non-GMO. I also read a book written by Patricia Bragg many years ago about apple cider vinegar, and she is informed and passionate about her business. I like buying from a small business owned by people who stand behind their products. It's part of my consumer philosophy. This is the only brand of apple cider vinegar I buy.

It is the BEST!!!

Posted by Reviewer1330802 on Aug 21, 2008

I have tried other brands of organic Apple Cider Vinegar and none of them compare in taste to this one. I love it and highly recommend it..Try a tablespoon in a glass of apple juice daily for a healthy drink..It does a body good!

BEST Apple Cider Vinegar, hands down!

Posted by healthfirst on Jun 27, 2011

I use this for rinsing my hair (diluted of course; couple capfuls with about one cup water right in the shower). After shampooing it helps to remove product build-up, so don't waste your money on expensive products that do the same. This vinegar hair rinse is something my mom would do when I was a little girl (over 50 years ago). Also I soak my finger-nails as a anti-bacterial remedy: 5 drops lavender essential oil, 3 or 4 cups water and 1/2 cup Bragg's vinegar (combine the three and it's an awesome soak especially if you have sore cuticles or small cracks or cuts around them. It heals!) Then there are the recipes on the label of the bottle, so it's good to drink with added natural sweetener like honey or maple syrup and some lemon. This helps to get your pH to more alkaline. OK, can ya tell I love BRAGG's and no two vinegar's are created equal. Believe me, I tried. Even better than Whole Foods brand organic vinegar.