ACV TREATMENTS FOR HAIR

Posted by 5103906271227379712 on Sep 25, 2013

I recently discovered and have been using ACV as a healthy hair rinse. I am in my 30's, and I only wish I had known about this in my 20's. But, oh well, live and learn. I have what I consider one of the worst hair TYPES on the planet (dry, coarse, tightly curly, very thick, and altogether, incorrigible). Unknowingly, I have done everything short of setting it on fire to damage it - chemical treatments, heavy products, coloring, hot tools, extensions, etc. Basically, my hair needed to go on life support. I researched and researched, and finally stumbled on articles and reviews raving the benefits of using ACV and how it can help your hair grow healthy and strong. Most importantly noted was that ACV improves the health condition of your scalp, cleansing it to rebalance the ph and remove product build up, fungi and bacteria. To compound the disadvantage of my hair, my scalp had dandruff issues and itchiness most likely due to my eczema. Not no more. This ACV has been like the couples counselor I needed to help fix my relationship with it! I have been rinsing AFTER conditioning for three weeks now, and MY GAWD, my hair and scalp are anew! It's almost miraculous. My recipe for a hair rinse is simple and works for me - 8oz of ACV and 8 oz of warm water in a bottle, shake, pour entire contents slowly over hair and scalp, let sit 5 mins, rinse for 5 secs. Once or twice a week. So, purchase this product and buy it in bulk. I can't wait to see what it will do for my skin and body - and 555 people can't be wrong!

Love this product!

Posted by amylynphoto on Sep 05, 2012

I absolutely love Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. It is the only vinegar I've ever like the taste, and mixed with flaxseed oil it makes the most amazing salad dressing I've every had the pleasure of tasting. It's crazy healthy, too. I love it! :)

make my own Italian salad dressing :-)

Posted by bray29 on Jul 20, 2012

I love this product! it's a great product and it is good for your body and health.. I use it to make my own Italian salad dressing. I also use this product with water as a sanitary cleaning product for counters and my vegetables.

good raw vinegar

Posted by may291 on Apr 28, 2012

Use for cooking, salad dressing, have also used diluted as skin toner/treatment (too smelly though...and stings, not sure it really did a lot), mix with bentonite clay for facial mask, use dilute as hair rinse...

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1925619 on Nov 10, 2012

Has zing and is yummy while being good for you. I use it to marinate meat, in my salad dressings, add a splash to dipping sauces and even rinse my hair with a dilute solution for extra shine!

the best!!

Posted by 5286409001690583736 on Apr 27, 2013

i love using diluted apple cider vinegar (with water) to aid digestion in the morning or after a meal. I also mix it with Aztec clay to make a mask that I use - it's inexpensive and natural.

Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar - a stayer in my household!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I thought Heinz has the best apple cider vinegar - until I found about Bragg/s... it/s milky character conveys a roughness that I like. Take 2 tsp BACV with 2 tsp raw organic honey like the YS Eco Bees (if none, just use the grocery honey), mix with 1-2 cups of mildly hot water for that perfect early morning brew that dates even back to the times of Hippocrates (Father of Medicine?) ... >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Great Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is made from the finest, delicious, healthy, organically grown apples. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is full of zesty natural goodness and contains the amazing 'mother' of vinegar which occurs naturally as connected strand-like chains of protein enzyme molecules and is highly regarded throughout history. Many medical studies show the health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. In 400 B.C. Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, used it for its amazing natural cleansing, healing and energizing health qualities. Bragg's Vinegar adds healthy, delicious flavor to salads, veggies most foods, and even sprinkled over popcorn.

Miracle product!

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Feb 11, 2015

I make the apple cider vinegar drink, the recipe is on the bottle, but sometimes instead of 2 tsp. of acv I sometimes use 1 Tbsp.(1 Tbsp. is 3 tsp.) and more raw honey and more water. Rinse your mouth with water after you are done drinking it. It has helped keep me healthy, helped with my early osteoarthritis and from it getting worse, aging, etc. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. A gift from God. This acv is raw and unfiltered so it looks cloudy, don't ever buy the regular grocery store filtered clear acv. I also bought their book, "Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar", it has all kinds of information about how acv helps with all kinds of things. God bless you all. Update: I have been using this in salad dressing sometimes. I am trying not to eat things too much that contain vinegar or lemon juice because of my teeth enamel, just sometimes, then I rinse my mouth with water right afterwards. I have been taking Source Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar tablets daily instead of drinking the apple cider vinegar drink.

Great Quality

Posted by Reviewer2949566 on Jun 20, 2013

My son takes two or three tablespoons a day, and says it is very cleansing, and prevents him from getting gout.