BEST HOME-MADE SALAD DRESSING EVER!

Posted by Reviewer1648797 on Aug 22, 2010

FROM TEXAS I've been drinking ACV for ~ a year. Although I love what it does for my body (BURST of energy), I was having trouble getting used to the sour taste. I searched & searched on the web for ideas, saw that it could be incorporated as a salad dressing ingredient. Here's what I came up with: Mix/blend thoroughly in a blender------ 1/4C extra virgin olive oil 1/4C virgin coconut oil (I use Tropical Traditions) 1/8C Bragg's apple cider vinegar 3t organic raw honey (I use YS Organic Bee Farms) 2 dashes each of: pepper sea salt (I use French fleur de sel) organic garlic powder #of servings: 4 people (who demand SECONDS!) :=) I made it for my family and OH MY GOSH! What a HIT! They kept asking for extra salad dressing over & over again! We don't even buy bottled salad dressings anymore...I like to just dip crackers & blue chips into the dressing and EAT AWAY! IT IS SO GOOD, plus it does AWESOME things for your body... Give it a try...you'll find out exactly what I'm talking about!

TAKE DAILY

Posted by Reviewer2117184 on May 14, 2008

I DRINK ABOUT 2 TBS EVERY MORNING WITH HOT WATER, FRESH LEMON JUICE AND A LITTLE STEVIA. GREAT FOR CLEANSING THE LIVER BEFORE EATING. MY MOM STARTED TO HAVE TROUBLE WITH ACID REFLUX RECENTLY AND HER DOCTOR PUT HER ON MEDICATION. SINCE I INTRODUCED HER TO THIS PRODUCT SHE NO LONGER TAKES HER MEDICATION AND HAS NOT HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE ACID REFLUX. SHE KEEPS A BOTTLE IN HER BATHROOM CABINET AND DRINKS IT AT NIGHT BEFORE BEDTIME. GREAT QUALITY PRODUCT!

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Raw Unfiltered 32 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1253565 on Jan 17, 2009

It is wonderful. In two weeks, I have lost 1 dress size, drinking the cider vinegar, 8 oz of distilled water sweetened with stevia or honey three times a day. It is truly remarkable. I'm hooked. Kathie S.

I use with honey for arthritis, for 30 years now.

Posted by Reviewer1509225 on Aug 07, 2009

x-rayed arthritis diagnosis 30 years ago, gone, now.

Good Stuff & Great For You

Posted by Reviewer2967930 on Oct 24, 2007

I've been using this for about 3 years now & it's soooo good for you. The smell could be better, but once you get over that the benefits are worth it. I drink 1Tbs in 4oz glass of water 3 times a day & also use it mixed with olive oil as my salad dressing. Yes it does help with digestion & everyone will get different results as with anything, but I personally feel great. Although one thing you don't want to do with this product is to take it straight as it's to acidic alone.

my mom told me so.

Posted by Reviewer2288609 on Jan 18, 2008

my mom always told me to take a few tablespoons of vinegar each day for my health. Now that I am 52 years old I am finaly listening to her advise. my mom passed away 5 years but her words are still stuck in my mind. I am using your product to lose weight and keep my blood healithy.Mom would always put vinegar in our beans. thank you

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Nov 20, 2007

I use a lot of this. Good for dandruff, to lose weight and to fight fungal overgrowth.

Helps to cleanse the body

Posted by Reviewer2547405 on Jul 26, 2007

I had glowing skin after about three days of drinking two ounces of this in a glass of water with a little honey about three times a day.

weight loss, more energy !!!

Posted by Reviewer2941286 on Jul 06, 2007

now this is a weight loss product that works !! and cheap. feel more energy too. but it takes a little while to get used to the taste.

Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2623312 on Jan 31, 2008

I was advised by a Naturopath physician to use this for digestion problems. It works! My friend has eliminated her gastric reflux problem with use of this product and some other natural aids.