New To iHerb?

Bricker Labs, Macabido, Woman's Formula, 60 Tablets

Love This Product

Posted by 5289347196601331892 on Nov 04, 2013

I recently had a baby, and am working on getting back up to speed with my body after all the changes from pregnancy, and also in regard to my 'love life' with my husband...This product was recommended by a friend because it's good for overall hormonal balance and also specifically libido and energy - all of which I currently need! I have been taking it for just over a week now and noticed a difference in my energy levels already. I am also starting to feel more my old self in the bedroom too, which is wonderful for both me and my hubby. I would recommend this product if you are looking for more balance, more energy, increased libido, or all of the above!

good

Posted by Reviewer2948985 on Mar 15, 2014

it works as they said