Eclectic Institute, Broccoli Tune-Up, 3.7 oz (105.3 g)

Surprisingly Palatable

Posted by Reviewer3162984 From Montana on Oct 19, 2010

This greens mix is very doable taste-wise. It doesn't taste like dessert or anything, but I don't have to choke it down either. It is free of sea vegetables, for those of you who need to stay away from iodine (this is not common). The serving size calls for a lot of the powder so I cut it in half, then mix it with my Life Extension Phyto-Food, which tastes bad but packs a lot into a very small serving size. I like it and I'll keep buying it.

Good Tasting

Posted by Reviewer2272414 From California on Jan 26, 2012

One of the few detoxifying products where I don't need to plug my nose in order to swallow it. It takes exactly like broccoli soup. Really good cleansing product. It won't just clean your organs, it'll carry the toxins out as well. Not all 'detox' herbs/plants do both of those actions, so it's important to really choose your detox program carefully. Broccoli is a great way to go and this one tastes really good.

Exelent product

Posted by Reviewer1819798 From Netherlands on Dec 11, 2009

Like this green broccoli freeze dried powder very much, excellent product, organic as it should be. Would buy again.

fresh

Posted by Reviewer2967700 From California on Sep 01, 2010

pure fresh good and healthy.

Excellent taste and price

Posted by healthnuts From Hong Kong on Apr 03, 2014

If you are a broccoli lover, I guarantee you will LOVE this product. Fantastic price for organic broccoli with the additional bonus of milk thistle seed meal. Cilantro leaf is wonderful for detoxification. I really LOVE this product a lot. This is my 4th bottle and it's going to be my staple for decades to come. I mix a tablespoon with my green smoothie every morning. I would give it 10 stars if I could! I can't live without it.