Surprisingly Palatable

Posted by Reviewer3162984 on Oct 19, 2010

This greens mix is very doable taste-wise. It doesn't taste like dessert or anything, but I don't have to choke it down either. It is free of sea vegetables, for those of you who need to stay away from iodine (this is not common). The serving size calls for a lot of the powder so I cut it in half, then mix it with my Life Extension Phyto-Food, which tastes bad but packs a lot into a very small serving size. I like it and I'll keep buying it.

Good Tasting

Posted by Reviewer2272414 on Jan 26, 2012

One of the few detoxifying products where I don't need to plug my nose in order to swallow it. It takes exactly like broccoli soup. Really good cleansing product. It won't just clean your organs, it'll carry the toxins out as well. Not all 'detox' herbs/plants do both of those actions, so it's important to really choose your detox program carefully. Broccoli is a great way to go and this one tastes really good.

Excellent taste and price

Posted by healthnuts on Apr 03, 2014

If you are a broccoli lover, I guarantee you will LOVE this product. Fantastic price for organic broccoli with the additional bonus of milk thistle seed meal. Cilantro leaf is wonderful for detoxification. I really LOVE this product a lot. This is my 4th bottle and it's going to be my staple for decades to come. I mix a tablespoon with my green smoothie every morning. I would give it 10 stars if I could! I can't live without it.

Exelent product

Posted by Reviewer1819798 on Dec 11, 2009

Like this green broccoli freeze dried powder very much, excellent product, organic as it should be. Would buy again.

fresh

Posted by Reviewer2967700 on Sep 01, 2010

pure fresh good and healthy.

Broccoli for cancer prevention

Posted by feistyveganconsumer on May 23, 2014

Broccoli has been shown to help kill off cancer stem cells as it contains sulforaphane. It's been shown to help new tumors from growing. It can protect women from breast cancer and men from prostate cancer. If that isn't enough to make you want to eat broccoli, what is? An easy way for me to get my broccoli (which is also good for your gallbladder) is to put this into my morning vegan protein smoothies. This powder also contains milk thistle, which is also great for detoxing the liver. If eating broccoli stalks gives you too much gas, or if you just want a convenient way of guarding your health, this powder is a great way to do it.

Easy to Use

Posted by Reviewer1483007 on Dec 17, 2014

This broccoli powder is easy to use and does not have a bad taste. Broccoli has many good properties in all its forms. The powder is supposed to be especially good for cleaning out toxins. After taking this for a week or two, I really have no way of knowing if it has gotten rid of toxins in my body. I plan on taking it again prior to my next blood test and will then see if any of the numbers are different than they usually are.

Eclectic Institute, Broccoli Tune-Up, 3.7 oz (105.3 g)

Posted by 4940509593874812674 on May 09, 2014

Good

Very strong stomach pain!

Posted by 4899808732777192037 on Feb 19, 2016

The first week was no problem. Then I started to get very strong stomach pain. I took Green Guard with Celery and Raw Kale from Eclectic. The pain was near my kidneys and the first night when the pain started it was terrible. I touhgt my intestines where burning. I stopped taking the supplements and I felted the pain even after a week. Maybe it was heavy metal poison or oxalic acid poison? I don´t know. I took no more than the suggested use dosage. Probably less than that. I think Eclectic Institute makes their supplements too strong and effective, at least the greens that naturaly contains much oxalic acid and heavy metals.