Bugs R Done, Fly, Cockroach and Ant Killer, 16 fl oz (453 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

Works great, but smells horrid and lingers indoors.

Posted by Reviewer1417933 on May 28, 2011

The spray works really well killing and repelling roaches and ants, but I will only use it outdoors from now on. I sprayed it in our bathroom once and the smell was very strong and like conventional chemical bugspray. It lingered strongly for hours until I finally had to wipe the area down. For indoor bug killing, I recommend a spray bottle filled with diluted Dr. Bronner's Organic Soap. It works on contact and is non-toxic with no bad odor!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1094229 on Sep 07, 2011

This is good when you target the bugs and spray (flies, moths in my case). It is not like a regular flying insect spray that wipes all of them out at once. Still and all, it is a good product, being I have 3 dogs and a parrot, and it only smells of orange essence.

My review of "Bugs R Done, Fly, Cockroach and Ant Killer, 16 fl.

Posted by 5742713277702899252 on Oct 25, 2012

I rate this product as fair to good. Before I started using this product, I put on disposable gloves in the event the product might leak from the container onto my hands, then I pressed the lever...nothing happened. After 3 tries turning the knob, I finally got the product to spray the solution where I wanted it, but to my dismay, after I sprayed the walls and cracks underneathe the kitchen cabinets, the right side of the kitchen counter, the solution, which is very liquid and oily, ran down into the kitchen sink. I had used Raid a number of years ago and sprayed in the same areas, but don't remember Raid running into the kitchen sink. I worried about the possibility of not being able to remove this substance from the kitchen sink, espcially because it was oily, and that if after washing it from the sink with hot water and soap, it would remain in the sink and get on the dishes I would later put in the sink and wash, and I would accidentally consume it. THERE IS A WARNING ON THE BOTTLE ABOUT THE DANGER OF ACCIDENTAL CONSUMPTION OF THIS PRODUCT. There is a Raid-like smell to this product after it is sprayed, but, in my opinion, very mild, perhaps 2/3 less odor compared to the unbearable odor from Raid. Before putting dirty dishes in the sink, I washed the counter and sink with hot water and soap, and as all can see, "To-date, Thursday, 10/25/12, two weeks after using the product, I'm alive and well." LOL After using this product I saw a small amount of cockroaches in the area by the kitchen sink, and no roaches on the counter across from the kitchen sink. As for the Raid-like odor, it goes away within 5-7 days. After my initial use of "Bugs R Done..." I saw a few roaches crawling around on the floor after I had taken off the disposable gloves and thought the product wouldn't leak. I was wrong. This product leaked on my hands. So, to all, YOU MUST WEAR GLOVES WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT. I've used two applications of this product on the counters opposite the kitchen sink, and underneate the refrigerator, and on the floor baseboards, the second application just being a few squirks, and haven't seen one roach. With the second application, I've been unable to adjust the knob to the type of spray I want, which would be a wide spray, not too wide, and the solution came out of the container in a very thin stream. After all I've said above, and as all can see, I am very DESCRIPTIVE, I would definately recommend this product. It does work.