Very good cream

Posted by 4736536765520744218 on Jun 09, 2015

My husband's face looks fresh and moistured!!! He loves it!

It's good

Posted by 5016707962611893253 on Apr 20, 2015

This product is good for me. After I apple to my face , it keep moisture for a long time.

my best friend now!

Posted by 5492330161396979981 on Mar 12, 2015

was totally in doubt when I first came across this product, as there isn't many reviews as references. however, the natural ingredients used did caught my attention and just nice I was trying to find something with anti-aging properties. so I ordered one tube, since 1.5 months back. I fell in love after my first application, the light weight texture of cream makes it easy to apply and it does not make my skin even oily (combi skin), and I do experience some visible result. the scent of essential oil used, does made me unconsciously applying a generous amount on other part of my body. I'm going to try it with some other range of product from Bulldog Natural!

아버지 드림

Posted by 5668944609294326548 on Oct 28, 2014

남자크림은 아무래도 덜 촉촉한 편인데 이건 그나마 좋아요. 여성 보통 나이트 크림 정도 생각하시면 될 듯합니다. 튜브타입에 향 은은하고 질감도 무난해요. 가서입 생각하면 괜찮은듯..

Helps a lot.

Posted by 5346547211571989532 on Sep 29, 2014

I bought it to my brother.It has a good quantity it moistorises enough and helps with fine wrinkles.It lasts a long due to its texture.Youneed just a little for all your face.Happy with this purchase.

Good Good

Posted by jungholim on May 06, 2014

I like the texture and the smell but I am not sure if this actually helps anti aging I am not sure why this is spelled out as anti ageing in British way but its aging in American way. Product is good. recommendable

will buy it again

Posted by 5383208845682554542 on Nov 12, 2013

Used it in combination with Bulldog face scrub, skin on face became less fatty and smoother (I mean just pores and others, not wrinkles).