July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Bumble Bar, Organic Sesame Bar, Amazing Almond, 12 Bars, 1.4 oz (40 g) Per Bar

Healthful Ingredients, But I Don't Like Flavor or Texture

Posted by greenspots on Mar 31, 2013

I don't like to say anything negative about products, but I really can't stand these bars. I love that they're made with healthful ingredients, but I hate the texture and the flavor is just not pleasant to me at all. The whole bar is covered with seeds and bits of nuts - mainly seeds. I feel like I'm nibbling on the suet log I put out for the wild birds in my yard. I don't know what it contains that makes the flavor so unpleasant for me, but I just do not like it at all. I'll try another flavor that hopefully won't be covered in seeds. They do seem to have some great-sounding flavors; this one just wasn't for me.

Perfect snack

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

These are great. They're tasty, have a reasonable amount of protein and don't contain masses of sugar per serving. In addition, compared to some of the other bars they are reasonably priced.

mmm, just beautiful, and good for you too

Posted by Reviewer2456696 on Jul 10, 2012

I love sesame seeds and this bar is full of them wrapped up with yummy goodies, delicious with the rice syrup (better than sugar) and perfect for healthy snack instead of sweets and junk foods, love Bumble Bar :)