Bumble Bar, Organic Sesame Bar, Chocolate Crisp, 12 Bars, 1.4 oz (40 g) Per Bar (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

So cheap!

Posted by Reviewer2862859 on Mar 06, 2012

I absolutely LOVE chocolate Bumble Bars, but have struggled with the price of them where I am. I am NOT paying $2 a bar at the store or waiting forever to go on a so-called "sale". This box was so cheap! I will never buy Bumble Bars in a store again!!!

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Jun 16, 2013

I have been trying different protein bars on iHerb. I've been stressed and emotionally eat - cookies or ice cream - at night. I've gained weight and my LDL is not good. So, I have changed my diet, am doing yoga most everyday, bought vitamins from iHerb to combat high levels of LDL, and look for how much saturated fat and trans fat are in processed foods. These bars have 2 grams of sat fat, but no trans fat, and are far better than cookies and ice cream because one bar satisfies me. I eat the bar with frozen strawberries. I like the taste of this bar so much better than the much more popular Quest Nutrition chocolate brownie which has only 1 gram of sat fat, but tastes weird to me. I also love all the healthy, organic ingredients in Bumble Bars. Will definitely reorder.

healthy and delicious

Posted by Reviewer2456696 on Oct 07, 2013

I just love these so do my kids, healthy and yummy snack

nice

Posted by Reviewer1731735 on Mar 01, 2012

healthy + yum

JP, NY

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Jun 15, 2013

It's my least favorite bar, very sweet for my taste, sesame seeds stick on the teeth and seem overtoasted. I gave most of them away as I reaaly don't like this bar.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »