Effortless health support and weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1282248 on Feb 08, 2010

I gave this to a friend and she is healthier now than she was 3 months ago. Weight loss is a snap with the right nutrition.

Plant based minerals Colloidal

Posted by Reviewer2192074 on Jul 11, 2012

This is so good love taking this for many things. Went to the Doctors and they said I had a bacteria in the back of my throat he ask do I have problems with my tonsils I said no. As he said you are past the age to get them. I will put you on Antibotic with your condition. I said you can prescribe but I wont take them. So when I got home I dosed up on the colloidal and continued for two weeks went back and he said excellent all good. Yes and I did not need the Antibotics all natural. Thank you Iherb and suppliers. I will continue to purchase this.

Potentially dangerous

Posted by 144years on Aug 26, 2015

Manufacturer has not responded to my request to get an analysis of contents of this product, which was requested because one previous study shows some products contain high amounts of Aluminum and other toxins.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Oct 07, 2010

Decided to try a different Colloidal Mineral, because this had more minerals in it than previous brand I was using. However, I like the lemon based flavor and this is strong and has a bite to it. In a protein drink, I couldn't tell but taking it straight...a little rough. I notice a difference in a week from not taking any colloidal minerals....a must for my diet.

amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2356161 on Oct 26, 2011

I had acids in the stomach for many years. I even get to the point that I could not eat some kind of foods and forget about tea and coffe. After 2 weeks of use, these minerals fixed all the problems. Very recommend.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2231498 on Aug 15, 2011

it was my 1st colloidal minerals supplliment and I'm pretty happy with it. Taste is not too owful (I drink it straight). And I feel the effect in 2 days - I bacame more energetic etc.

suited for the youngsters and begginers...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

both the east and the west cultures have found a way to complete our dietary deficiency of trace elements and minerals as well as agriculture needs for humic and fulvic acid,in the west it happened 90 years ago by T.J Clark in the Utah deposit of the prehistoric Eden era and has been called colloidal minerals.today we can find different deposits around the world including New Mexico, Wyoming, North Dakota and ionic minerals extracted from the sea.in the east the ayuverdic medicine as well as the natives found in the Altai, Himalaya, and Caucasus mountains are using humic acid extracted from shilajit for hundreds of years,also called moomiyo / mumio / shilajeet / mumijo or salajeet(سلاجیت),in english its called black asphaltum or Asphaltum punjabianum in latin. i am currently comparing several forms of this humic acid extractions offered as a supplement,by the bright yellowish color of this brand i think it is an extraction from humic acids called fulvic acid.i can definitely say that this is the most gentle trace minerals i tried in the effect on the body as well as taste,usually i can tell an hour after consuming by gentle bitterness in the mouth as well as a mild warmness in the head but with this one even after taking X3 the recommended dosing i can't really feel any effect of detoxification as mentioned.i also been taking it for about a month without any side effects but i can also can't put my finger on the benefits from it.by the amount of about 900mg a dose i really expected a more distinctive potent effect. this wasn't my first experience with colloidal minerals so its hard for me to tell if its working well or not but due to the fact that colloidal minerals should be consumed in lower ratio at start and slowly increased in several weeks this product could be a good starter for a person that haven't introduced this supplement to his body yet,and maybe slowly progress to another brand or larger doses from this brand.i also think this product could be well fitted to children because of its very gentle effect as well a fairly neutral taste that can be easily blended in orange or apple juice...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1624284 on Jul 05, 2010

The ingredients are incredible and the taste is good! After order it came in less than 2 weeks even I live on the other side of the globe. Great that you keep this and other pruducts available! Thank You!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2456696 on Jan 08, 2011

only recently started this product, I have found I am much less stressed and feel more energy, it definitely works and highly recommended

Very happy with product

Posted by Reviewer2036691 on Feb 01, 2012

Great taste [unlike some], easy to digest - love it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »