Buried Treasure, 70+ Plant Derived Minerals, Pure Colloidal Minerals, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Effortless health support and weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1282248 on Feb 08, 2010

I gave this to a friend and she is healthier now than she was 3 months ago. Weight loss is a snap with the right nutrition.

Plant based minerals Colloidal

Posted by Reviewer2192074 on Jul 11, 2012

This is so good love taking this for many things. Went to the Doctors and they said I had a bacteria in the back of my throat he ask do I have problems with my tonsils I said no. As he said you are past the age to get them. I will put you on Antibotic with your condition. I said you can prescribe but I wont take them. So when I got home I dosed up on the colloidal and continued for two weeks went back and he said excellent all good. Yes and I did not need the Antibotics all natural. Thank you Iherb and suppliers. I will continue to purchase this.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Oct 07, 2010

Decided to try a different Colloidal Mineral, because this had more minerals in it than previous brand I was using. However, I like the lemon based flavor and this is strong and has a bite to it. In a protein drink, I couldn't tell but taking it straight...a little rough. I notice a difference in a week from not taking any colloidal minerals....a must for my diet.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2231498 on Aug 15, 2011

it was my 1st colloidal minerals supplliment and I'm pretty happy with it. Taste is not too owful (I drink it straight). And I feel the effect in 2 days - I bacame more energetic etc.

amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2356161 on Oct 26, 2011

I had acids in the stomach for many years. I even get to the point that I could not eat some kind of foods and forget about tea and coffe. After 2 weeks of use, these minerals fixed all the problems. Very recommend.