I recommend this for my flu patients

Posted by Reviewer2469657 on Dec 15, 2006

Having tried close to 50 cold and flu remedy, this is the one I find that works best for my patients and myself during flu season. Dr A.N.

great product great price

Posted by Reviewer1998263 on Sep 21, 2009

the best thing you will ever find to fight a virus

ACF is terriffic

Posted by Reviewer2980000 on Oct 27, 2009

I am under a great deal of stress and was getting sick frequently. My Mom sent me ACF both for me and my children. It helped all of us greatly. For me I take it whenever the kids get sick or when I feel I am coming down with something. It has really helped. Either I don't get sick or I don't get as sick or for as long. I am so happy she found this product. The only problem is that it is not available in my local health food store!

Buried Treasure ACF does the trick

Posted by Reviewer1940291 on Sep 23, 2006

Love the product. I found the Acute Cold and Flu formula several years ago and find that by taking it at the first signs of a cold, I can really help knock it out.

acf

Posted by Reviewer2448645 on Oct 03, 2008

great product

Great Boost

Posted by Reviewer2911157 on May 19, 2009

Works best when you feel that cold/flu coming on, but also helps shorten your "sick time" when you take it late. Not the best taste, but if you mix it in a shot of orange juice it's not so bad.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2808592 on Feb 16, 2011

this is a great product and i herb has great prices and ships quickly.

immune builder

Posted by 5433862698922223993 on Jan 23, 2013

has all the supplements and vitamins in one that i was looking for...got over cold faster

nothing works better

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Mar 05, 2010

this product is incredible and really works. If you can get past the taste, it will shorten duration of illness. All Buried Treasure products are good. This one is recommended by doctors.

Works !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Sep 28, 2010

This stuff tastes nasty, but it really works ! Take at the first sign you are getting sick & you will get well MUCH faster !

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »