New To iHerb?

Buried Treasure, Added Attention, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

We LOVE it!

Posted by Reviewer1121338 on Jan 29, 2008

We also have an son who was once thought to have borderline ADD. Not any more! This product has done wonders. I will never be without it again. In fact, i can immediately tell if we forget to give it to him. My husband and I take it on occassion too and it really helps one focus! I truly cannot recommend this product highly enough.

Great for Focus

Posted by Reviewer2006124 on Aug 09, 2009

This was recommended to me by a freind who's child has ADD. I noticed results immediately - better focus and ability to stay on task. Also the flavor is okay -

Not such a treasure..

Posted by Reviewer1724819 on Sep 01, 2008

I had high hopes for this product after receiving a recommendation from a friend. But, it is such a battle to get my children to drink it because of the extremely unattractive color that I finally gave up. Once they did drink it, they weren't so happy with the taste either. Sadly, it has spent the rest of the time undisturbed on the fridge shelf.

Wouldn't be without!

Posted by Reviewer2718581 on Apr 22, 2010

Love it for my daughter w/autism--helps her focus & concentrate on what she's doing, We home school & can always tell when I forget to give her it--so, wouldn't be without it--very reasonable price through iHerb! Thanks for that!

Astounding

Posted by Reviewer1612326 on Oct 09, 2007

We have been using this product for three years with our child. He continues to have some level of difficulty sitting still. The increeased ability to stay on task is absolutely astounding. He has been a straight "A" student since starting the product, has performed in half a dozen piano recitals at the local university and attends art classes on the weekends all of this as an elementary grade student that doctors believed was showing the sighs of ADHD.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »