Buried Treasure for ADHD

Posted by 5563051978270866483 on Dec 12, 2015

Love it. Giving to 5 yr grandson very good product

Delivery

Posted by 5567229800684079989 on May 09, 2015

THe delivery was very quickly !!!

RIZA

Posted by Reviewer2373996 on Feb 21, 2015

Very good product for attention and concentration I am giving to my autistic son.

Taste is terrible.

Posted by Reviewer1000889 on Nov 30, 2013

The taste is terrible. The color is awful. Can't get my son try it anymore.

It really is a treasure! Thanks heaps.

Posted by Reviewer2578921 on Nov 25, 2013

It is parents' treasure for the kids who can't concentrate. Really, truly a treasure.

PRETTY sure it's working

Posted by 5401646627413497135 on Oct 10, 2013

at first i couldn't get him to drink it then i found the secrete mix it with applesauce or peanut butter works every time :D teacher says he's participating more :) and a little easier to get to focus :D he's 5 and in kindergarten

Marvelous

Posted by Reviewer1583180 on Oct 09, 2012

I have just used this for a shorter time for my son who is 7. He used to be very focused, but since his father suddenly died in a major car crash last summer he has not been able to focus and has been very angry. (Poor little boy) School became very hard. 3 days after starting with Added A he bacame so much more focused, and have not had this angry breakouts. We are so happy for him, and I am so happy because we do not have this product i our country(:

Changes my daughter's life!

Posted by Reviewer1105464 on Jun 13, 2012

My 6-year-old daughter has borderline ADD. She can't focus and has poor memory when it comes to learning. This has completely transformed her and made all our lives easier. It started working by the third day. However, it is also affecting her sleep. She seems to be more alert for a longer period of time. By late afternoon, she is already VERY tired, but just can't sleep. Sometimes she would wake up in the middle of the night, while she used to sleep straight before. I scaled down the dosage and only let her take 2/3 tablespoon in the morning. I knew it didn't work when the teacher started contacting me again. After seeing our naturopath, I now balance the 2/3 tablespoon with a high dosage DHA and zinc. I also give her a 2:1 magnesium calcium tablet at night to help her relaxed.

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer3266553 on Sep 02, 2010

This product is brilliant ... purchased it for my nephew in order for him to focus more. He is 7yo and quite the little character..it has not changed his personality in anyway..just made him more focused at school and hom and has also enabled him to sleep better. His parents were thinking of getting him tested for ADHD..but that has now changed due to buried treasure. Have recommended this to many of my friends.

Buried Treasure - Big Thumbs Up!!!

Posted by Reviewer1425363 on May 11, 2010

I gave this supplement to my daughter and her husband for my grandchildren and they stated they immediately noticed a very positive change. They would like me to order more. Great price. Thank you, Judy

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »