We LOVE it!

Posted by Reviewer1121338 on Jan 29, 2008

We also have an son who was once thought to have borderline ADD. Not any more! This product has done wonders. I will never be without it again. In fact, i can immediately tell if we forget to give it to him. My husband and I take it on occassion too and it really helps one focus! I truly cannot recommend this product highly enough.

Great for Focus

Posted by Reviewer2006124 on Aug 09, 2009

This was recommended to me by a freind who's child has ADD. I noticed results immediately - better focus and ability to stay on task. Also the flavor is okay -

Changes my daughter's life!

Posted by Reviewer1105464 on Jun 13, 2012

My 6-year-old daughter has borderline ADD. She can't focus and has poor memory when it comes to learning. This has completely transformed her and made all our lives easier. It started working by the third day. However, it is also affecting her sleep. She seems to be more alert for a longer period of time. By late afternoon, she is already VERY tired, but just can't sleep. Sometimes she would wake up in the middle of the night, while she used to sleep straight before. I scaled down the dosage and only let her take 2/3 tablespoon in the morning. I knew it didn't work when the teacher started contacting me again. After seeing our naturopath, I now balance the 2/3 tablespoon with a high dosage DHA and zinc. I also give her a 2:1 magnesium calcium tablet at night to help her relaxed.

Astounding

Posted by Reviewer1612326 on Oct 09, 2007

We have been using this product for three years with our child. He continues to have some level of difficulty sitting still. The increeased ability to stay on task is absolutely astounding. He has been a straight "A" student since starting the product, has performed in half a dozen piano recitals at the local university and attends art classes on the weekends all of this as an elementary grade student that doctors believed was showing the sighs of ADHD.

It really is a treasure! Thanks heaps.

Posted by Reviewer2578921 on Nov 25, 2013

It is parents' treasure for the kids who can't concentrate. Really, truly a treasure.

Not such a treasure..

Posted by Reviewer1724819 on Sep 01, 2008

I had high hopes for this product after receiving a recommendation from a friend. But, it is such a battle to get my children to drink it because of the extremely unattractive color that I finally gave up. Once they did drink it, they weren't so happy with the taste either. Sadly, it has spent the rest of the time undisturbed on the fridge shelf.

Wouldn't be without!

Posted by Reviewer2718581 on Apr 22, 2010

Love it for my daughter w/autism--helps her focus & concentrate on what she's doing, We home school & can always tell when I forget to give her it--so, wouldn't be without it--very reasonable price through iHerb! Thanks for that!

Marvelous

Posted by Reviewer1583180 on Oct 09, 2012

I have just used this for a shorter time for my son who is 7. He used to be very focused, but since his father suddenly died in a major car crash last summer he has not been able to focus and has been very angry. (Poor little boy) School became very hard. 3 days after starting with Added A he bacame so much more focused, and have not had this angry breakouts. We are so happy for him, and I am so happy because we do not have this product i our country(:

PRETTY sure it's working

Posted by 5401646627413497135 on Oct 10, 2013

at first i couldn't get him to drink it then i found the secrete mix it with applesauce or peanut butter works every time :D teacher says he's participating more :) and a little easier to get to focus :D he's 5 and in kindergarten

Added Attention