Buried Treasure, Aller-Ease, allergy relief elixir

Posted by Reviewer2338903 on Jul 07, 2008

In March I had a whopper of a sinus infection. It left me with a resifual tickle/cough and it drove me crazy. I just tried this product and my cough is GONE. Am sure the mullein and the nettles are to thank for that. This is a good product. Jane

Provides fast relief

Posted by Reviewer3001153 on Jul 02, 2008

We like this a lot. Fast relief with no side effects. Or take it routinely during "allergy season" and you won't have any allergies.

Far Too Sweet

Posted by Reviewer1818805 on Jun 08, 2013

Although this product has worked for me in the past, this season it doesn't seem to have as a strong effect though I believe it does help. However I won't be purchasing it again because I find it far too sweet. So much so that I question its health effects.. That said it has all the right ingredients together in a liquid that work against the allergic response.

11:11am

Posted by Reviewer2772740 on Nov 27, 2007

I have been using this product for a year now and it works wonders...

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Sep 12, 2009

Can't say enough about how well this works. I have had allergies and tried all sorts of natural products for years and this works by far the best. Good results within minutes and it's all good for you. My granddaughter is 17 and takes this without juice. It really helps her allergies. Put in juice or just get past the taste as it is an awesome product.

Very bad tasting

Posted by Reviewer1482379 on Apr 04, 2009

I wanted to try this for my daughter instead of using prescription allergy products. The taste was awful. She started crying telling me she couldn't swallow it. I tried it to see how bad it was and I had to struggle to swallow it. I have no idea if it works as no one can take it.