Buried Treasure, Calcium Plus, Blueberry, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)

3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Superior formula!

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Feb 21, 2012

I looked long and far for a liquid mineral complex designed for absorbability and this product is the best I've tried so far. I see a noticeable difference in the way I feel taking it. You will not be licking the spoon on this one because it does not taste great neat but it's easy to get around that if you really want to have a complete mineral formula for a moderate price. I add an extra Michael's Vit D3 for the the important K2 that's missing and use Himalayan salt to get a few more trace minerals to round things out. Worth trying if you're not a "fussy eater".

very bad taste, not blueberry

Posted by Reviewer1439293 on Feb 12, 2012

I bought this for my dougther, thinking it had a good blueberry taste, but it tastes horrible, more like coffee...now I can throw it away, nobody at home likes coffee taste. Very upset.