Buried Treasure, Children's ACF, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2649317 From Georgia on Dec 05, 2008

20mnth old takes it everyday along w/Zand for kids and they keep him free of all the winter sickness, very happy w/the product and price! Been taking both for almost 2yrs now.

AWESOME!!

Posted by Reviewer2307441 From Georgia on Jan 26, 2009

I can't say enough about this product. It's amazing! I've recommended it to lots of friends, and they've all experienced similar results- if your kid has (or starts to get) a cold/congestion, buy them this!

Children's ACF is terriffic

Posted by Reviewer2980000 From New York on Oct 27, 2009

This works exceptionally well for my three children. They were getting sick a lot and out of school for several days at a time. Naturally, they did not get sick all at the same time! Also, one of them is an asthmatic and when he gets sick, he usually gets very sick, often ending with pneumonia. Trying to keep my job and still care for them was taking a real toll on all of us. Then my Mom sent me some ACF, both for the children and for me. It has helped ward off many a cold for all of us and shortened the duration of those we did get. It's been a life saver.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1088485 From Georgia on Nov 04, 2009

LOVE this stuff! If my kids show any signs or cold/flu after about 2days of taking this they are better!

IT really works

Posted by Reviewer1771709 From Belgium on Sep 26, 2011

Every time my daughter has runny nose she ends up having a whole night of non-stop coughing. This time, at the first symptoms I gave her ACF and she did not even missed school. A thing to always have at home.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »