Great MCT oil!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This is a great product, I put in smoothies and sometimes I eat it by the spoon. MCTs in coconut have powerful antibiotic, viricide, fungicide, and parasiticide properties. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

excellent!

Posted by isaras on Nov 11, 2012

this is great value and size for the price listed. it doesnt have a coconut smell...(if you are worried of that)... i use this oil to take daily in my vitamin juice... you can use it many ways.. its easy to use oil... i wanted something to easily add in my foods. highly recomend.

Neutral Flavor, Good quality, Mediocre Packaging

Posted by 5540578648186222312 on May 21, 2014

The packaging isn't the greatest. The neck of the bottle means a lot spills out and the lead can be leaky. As for the product itself I really enjoy the health benefits of including MCT oil.

VERY GOOD OIL!

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

This is my 3rd bottle I think. MCT oil is the best. Use it on my Kale/Spinach salads and in cooking. Health properties are vast. I would not recommend taking by spoon or even putting it in your drink as it burns my throat and makes me cough. Maybe it's just me? Do not use to fry foods. I've also used this on my face as a moisturizer. Regular coconut oil is great as well.

co oil

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Oct 17, 2013

how do they get it thin? nothing listed on label

Pure gold; an absolute gem

Posted by 4769819177850363651 on Nov 04, 2013

An absolute gem of oil. It won't clog your arteries. Use instead of butter or margarine

A beautiful product!

Posted by Reviewer1951590 on Dec 01, 2013

Light and doesn't smell like a pulped coconut, which is a HUGE plus when cooking! We absolutely love this oil.

Excellant

Posted by 5681372700488453553 on Jan 17, 2014

Good product, very satisfied, using it daily for recipes and skin.

Lovely

Posted by 4657802263431133189 on Jan 22, 2014

The best way to provide good fats with the best quality

please bring more of it