Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Jun 09, 2012

This was my second bottle. When you can't get enough sunshine, what better way to get your Vitamin D, and it conains Vitamin K2. Both very important for healthy bones,etc., easy to take(liquid) and taste(to me)is very pleasant. I take it right from the spoon.

Wonderful

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jun 08, 2013

I take 5000IU caps every 2nd day and have also added this product for the vitamin K2 which helps to utilize vitamin D3 to build bone strength. We need vitamin K to force the calcium buildup into the bones and this product is perfect for providing the K and D. The taste is very neutral and easy to take.

My kids like it!

Posted by Yulia2000 on May 30, 2014

Nice taste, kids like it!

Very pleased

Posted by 5497720161177018251 on Feb 26, 2015

I've been using D supplements for quite some time and learned recently that including K2 is vital when taking D supplements. I've been very pleased with this product. Started using it daily about a month ago. I'm bothered by winter blues, but have felt real good... great energy and positive mood since using this product. Highly recommend it. I use the recommended dose (1 tsp.) and either take it straight or put it in the water I'm drinking to take my other vitamins. It tastes good! Sorta fruity, but not strong.

Well priced

Posted by Reviewer2526089 on Sep 10, 2015

I like this product because it contains vitamin K2 which needs to supplemented when taking vitamin D. It is also good value for money

Tastes great, wards of illness

Posted by Reviewer2673813 on May 22, 2014

Love it! Seems to ward off illness and also seems to help with being in a more positive and sunny mood generally. Very good.

kids like it (not love ;D )

Posted by 5434969320331341567 on Jul 23, 2016

lasts long

not bad

Posted by 4790300093025848624 on Jun 24, 2016

The product tastes okay. I cannot say if it works.