Neuro-Nector, Wonderful for Brain Support

Posted by Reviewer1197084 on Mar 01, 2012

We have been very impressed with the improvement Neuro-Nector has brought about in my 83 y/o mother who has severe memory loss. She has been on the nutrients that Nita Scoggan recommends - and has improved. But in recent weeks she was declining because she has been less willing to take the pills and capsules. Then Nita recommended Neuro-Nector and we have been so glad we started my mother on it! We were also impressed with iHerb's price and their efficiency.

ADD medication alternative

Posted by Reviewer1919733 on Feb 19, 2012

I give this product to my high schooler who's an ADD kid. It's a safe, no side effect alternative to ADD dangerous medications that are being prescribed indiscreetly by health professionals today.

Excellent

Posted by 4941300312925357738 on Feb 20, 2016

It is a very good product and that to in liquid form, I have a psychiatric patient in my house and I give it with neuroleptics.

Feels good, tastes gross.

Posted by Reviewer3006963 on Sep 08, 2009

If you need this, I highly recommend it, but watch out for the flavor. It's best mixed with orange juice.

Would be much better if the took out Goto Kola

Posted by Reviewer1493796 on Nov 09, 2014

Gotu Kola can affect the liver. For this reason alone it makes me worry about this product. I would definitely not take it for long periods of time. I think they should take this herb out. And Pterostilbene would be a better choice.

Neuro-Nectar

Posted by ShelleyP on Sep 19, 2009

Haven't taken for long so I'm not sure of the benefits. It has a unusual flavour - like minty fruit, not awful, just an odd combination. Will re-evaluate later.