Give me gastric

Posted by Reviewer1088155 on Oct 15, 2015

Bought this product with the intention to prepare myself while trying for kids and I love the idea of consuming vitamins in liquid form however this product makes me hungry all the time. Need food every 2hours. I will cold sweat if I do not have food immediately n my stomachs feels empty all the time.

Excellant prenatal, esp with morning sickness

Posted by 5568246061927960893 on Sep 14, 2012

I am pregnant with my fourth child, and this is the first pregnancy I have taken these prenatals. This is has been so easy to take, despite having horrible morning sickness. It tastes good and is easy to get down. I wish I had known about this product with my other pregnancies! The only con is traveling with this, since it has to be refrigerated.

This Stuff is GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1948945 on Jun 28, 2012

I'm so glad I tried this. I have a hard time taking pills and I usually forget to take them because of it. So I wanted to try a liquid prenatal vitamin. I showed the ingredients of Buried Treasure to my doctor and she was really happy with it. I have no problems taking this, it tastes good in juice...there is a slight vitaminy taste but that's to be expected. Overall it tastes good. I also feel like my energy levels have improved since taking it. I will definitely continue to buy this product!

Prenatal vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1630087 on Jul 03, 2011

I bought these vitamins for my daughter, who is expecting her third child. Most vitamins make her nauseated, so I thought these might be tolerated a little easier being in liquid form. She loves the taste and doesn't feel queasy after taking them. One of her friends is also pregnant and she recommended these vitamins as her friend gets morning sickness.

Best vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1280363 on May 09, 2011

These vitamins taste good and give me the energy I need for the rest of the day. I would suggest it to any woman that is going through pregnancy and wants a quality vitamin. It is a bit on the pricey side though.

for those who hate pills

Posted by Reviewer3265114 on Dec 22, 2010

I previously purchased my wife prenatal pills and she hated swallowing them. with this, she mixes it with apple juice and swallows it down. plus it has DHA so no large fish oil pills either. A good balance of nutrients as well with a tart orange taste.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2402403 on Mar 28, 2010

great product, good tasting. great for me since I can't swallow pills!

Not enough servings for the price!

Posted by Reviewer2787994 on Feb 23, 2010

Great tasting, has great amounts of vitamins AND minerals which is so hard to find in a liquid. I ended up buying the Natures Plus and adding flax seed oil to it for the DHA. Great product, just too expensive. :}

Prenatal vitmains

Posted by Reviewer3208508 on Feb 20, 2010

I love the taste!

Good vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2267094 on Nov 07, 2009

It works really well for my 3 children friend. As for me - 16 servings is not enough for one bottle. Runs out so quickly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »