New To iHerb?

Buried Treasure, Prenatal Plus, DHA Complete, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

for those who hate pills

Posted by Reviewer3265114 on Dec 22, 2010

I previously purchased my wife prenatal pills and she hated swallowing them. with this, she mixes it with apple juice and swallows it down. plus it has DHA so no large fish oil pills either. A good balance of nutrients as well with a tart orange taste.

Prenatal vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1630087 on Jul 03, 2011

I bought these vitamins for my daughter, who is expecting her third child. Most vitamins make her nauseated, so I thought these might be tolerated a little easier being in liquid form. She loves the taste and doesn't feel queasy after taking them. One of her friends is also pregnant and she recommended these vitamins as her friend gets morning sickness.

Truly a Buried Treasure

Posted by Reviewer3268937 on May 29, 2009

This product is a treasured find. I've had a hard time swallowing those big prenatal pill, the taste makes me gag and they really upset my stomach. I researched online and found this liquid prenatal vitamin. It had great reviews so I thought I'd give it a try. I compared the vitamins with the list my doctor gave me and this product has it all and more. DHA for brain development, ingredients to soothe stomach upsets, and a non-constipating form of iron. Truly awesome! The taste is a tropical taste (pineapple, mango of some sort). It does have a slight medicine taste, not bothersome to me though and I'm pretty picky. I shot it and follow it with some blueberry pomegranate juice. Smooth and no aftertaste:) I do recommend using a small medicine cup for measuring, it's hard to get it into a spoon without spilling. 1 bottle lasts about 2 weeks, so it's very precious. I got a great deal through iherb.com, worth every penny. Planning to buy more from iherb quick shipping great prices. Thanks!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2402403 on Mar 28, 2010

great product, good tasting. great for me since I can't swallow pills!

Good alternative to pills

Posted by Reviewer3051606 on Nov 01, 2007

To me, this product tastes like a liquified Flintstones vitamin -- sorta fruity, but still kinda weird. I'm not particularly fond of the flavor, so instead of mixing it with juice (because I can still taste it), I just down a tablespoonful all at once and immediately follow it with a glass of water. That way, I hardly taste a thing.