• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2008937 on Apr 16, 2013

This formaula works beautifully for me, I can now sleep for 6 or 7 hours un disturbed, is great to take, and wonerful to be able to sleep.

Sleep complete - good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2715584 on Sep 26, 2013

I have trouble sleeping, this is the best product for healing, deep sleep, and waking up rested.

Good Stuff!

Posted by 5332018862004894770 on Sep 30, 2013

My daughter has trouble sleeping and doesnt want to take any narcotics....this is the product that works best for her! Sleeps thru the night and wakes up refreshed!

Sleeping once again - PTL

Posted by newday on Jul 29, 2016

I've spent hundreds of dollars on natural sleep aids. I even tried prescription meds 2x. This is the only thing that works. It also resets your body clock. I used to wake up every 1-2 hours but am now sleeping 3-4 hours at a time. I do wake up slightly groggy but when I take this 2 hours before bed I don't have that problem. Buy here because you need an accurate EXPIRATION date. Refrigerate after opening. Shake hard. Pour in juice (I take straight but think with juice is better). Use up in 45 days or it will start crystallizing since it has no preservatives. I put date on bottle.Manufacturer recommends taking a week off after 45 days so herbs keep working. I can go without it for 2 or 3 days. I can't recommend enough. After 30 years of sleep problems, I'l sleeping again. I also use lavender oil. If this review helped you please let me know.

Helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer1079686 on Feb 24, 2015

I am a chronic insomniac, so if it helps me to sleep that really means it works.

no effect at all

Posted by Reviewer2292642 on Feb 22, 2016

I tried it for two nights and was hopeful because of all the positive reviews. However, it had no effect at all.