• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2008937 on Apr 16, 2013

This formaula works beautifully for me, I can now sleep for 6 or 7 hours un disturbed, is great to take, and wonerful to be able to sleep.

Sleep complete - good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2715584 on Sep 26, 2013

I have trouble sleeping, this is the best product for healing, deep sleep, and waking up rested.

Good Stuff!

Posted by 5332018862004894770 on Sep 30, 2013

My daughter has trouble sleeping and doesnt want to take any narcotics....this is the product that works best for her! Sleeps thru the night and wakes up refreshed!

unlike so many others this works

Posted by newday on Dec 05, 2015

I have spent hundreds on natural sleep aids. I even tried prescription meds 2x. This is the only thing that works. I usually wake up every 1-2 hours but slept 4 . Then 3. Then 3 . Long sleep for me. Awoke clear. Used 2nd time last night no bad dreams.Slept very well. Buy here because you need an accurate EXPIRATION date. Refrigerate after opening. Shake hard. Pour in juice (I took straight but that doesn't work) . Use up in 45 days. I put date on bottle.Manufacturer recommends taking a week off after 45 days so herbs keep working. I'm telling my docs and sleep deprived friends.I sleep less because I sleep better.

Helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer1079686 on Feb 24, 2015

I am a chronic insomniac, so if it helps me to sleep that really means it works.

no effect at all

Posted by Reviewer2292642 on Feb 22, 2016

I tried it for two nights and was hopeful because of all the positive reviews. However, it had no effect at all.