C.C. Pollen, High Desert, Bee Pollen Granules, 5 lbs (2270 g) (Discontinued Item)

4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

The perfect survival food ,-)

Posted by Reviewer2298017 on Sep 06, 2011

I haven't opened this product yet! As it is part of my Prep, or food storage plan. Looks Great compared to the local Bee Pollen Granules I get.

Not fresh at all

Posted by Reviewer2441425 on Apr 11, 2013

As you know, this product should be refrigerated. Since I live in Korea, I order the smaller package last winter from another site for the best freshness. That one was soft, sour, sweet, and fresh. Although I order it from iherb in February,it is not soft, sour and sweet. This product was not properly stored. What a waste of money. But this Bee Pollen is a good product if it is properly stored.

Bee Pollen

Posted by 4774535362992661836 on Jun 06, 2012

Thank you very much for the prompt delivery. I received the Bee Pollen the day after I ordered it. Bee Pollen is a high quality product and less expensive than the regular store. I usually eat Bee Pollen with Yogurt, ice cream, or any juices. I also give Bee Pollen to my friends and relatives as a gift for nutrition. Thank you for your good service and quality product.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3218102 on Feb 07, 2012

Thank You for having this great product available for us. My wife and I love it and take it every day.

Good for energy and cleansing health

Posted by Reviewer2865284 on Mar 28, 2012

Just be careful of the storage of the product. It needs to be in the fridge at all times.