• This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve its potency while in transit. To ensure freshness while in transit, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday thru Sunday. We do not ship during these days to reduce the time the product resides in a non-refrigerated environment (e.g. truck or warehouse). If your order is not placed during the first part of the week, it will be held to the following Monday. Alternatively if you place your order by noon Pacific on Thursday and select a next-day shipping method, your order will be processed for delivery on Friday.

International Customers: For several reasons (e.g. customs review, weight of packaging, potential of leaking), iHerb is unable to send this product in an iced, insulated package to destinations outside the United States. While you may order this product (subject to country import laws), we strongly recommend that you purchase a stabilized form as a substitute.

• Customer Ratings

Product seems ok but beware!

Posted by Reviewer1782385 on Jul 17, 2013

IHerb may not send it with the cold pack even after you pay for the correct shipping recommended. You also have to do some explaining and ask to have it all reshipped. I finally got one shipped to me with the ice pack so I think I have the best quality but can't be 100% sure as this has happened to me before with iHerb. I will only order products that need to be kept cold from iHerb if I can't find them from someone else I trust.

Nice

Posted by 4951397113569654239 on Dec 19, 2013

Really good and fresh

THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2542836 on Jan 23, 2012

C.C. Bee Pollen Granules are by far the best Bee Pollen I have found. Has a great taste and gives me energy to get the day going. I put a teaspoon in a small sealed glass jar with a small amount of purified water to soak overnight. Then add it to a glass of OJ in the morning....... A++++. You can't beat iHerb for prices on products and shipping costs and the speedy delivery too!!!

Posted by Reviewer1083691 on Nov 07, 2012

Terrific for people looking to increase their energy level....

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on May 21, 2014

Nice fresh soft and easy to digest.

Good product

Posted by Caragh on Feb 11, 2014

But strong taste so can't use a lot. Looks nice to decorate cakes with, ESP dark chocolate cake.