July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Customer Reviews

COOLA Organic Suncare Collection, Face, Classic Sunscreen, SPF 30, Cucumber, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-3 of 3 total

Nice & gentle

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by EnPassant on Apr 06, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I didn't know what to expect of this brand and item since there were no reviews, but it was a lot nicer than I'd anticipated. It doesn't irritate my super-sensitive skin at all, and washes off easily with my organic cleansing milk. Also it works well as a makeup base under my organic cream foundation. The scent is quite wonderful too - smells like watermelon candy, if that makes any sense. It's not overpowering at all. I give it four stars for now because I don't know how effective it is at keeping my skin from tanning, but I will definitely be repurchasing. クチコミがないので不安でしたが、期待していたよりはるかに優秀でした。超敏感肌のわたしでも問題なく使えますし、オーガニックのクレンジングミルクできれいに落とせています。ナチュラグラッセのクリームファンデの下地として使っていますが、相性は良いようです。香りは微香ではないですが、嫌味のないスイカキャンディみたいな感じで個人的にはとても気に入っています。夏にならないと実際にどれくらい日焼けを防いでくれているかわからないので現段階では☆4つですが、気に入っているのでリピートする予定です。

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Works Great!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5339143176441847798 on Oct 08, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Super expensive, it works but the price kills me! If you have the money to spend, you will be satisfied, but for someone trying to shop on a budget next time I will get another brand.I will say that it works well under powder foundation which is a MUST for me! You are definitely buying quality sunscreen here, and the smell is amazing.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Muy bueno

Posted by LaviniaWhateley on Apr 28, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

Mi piel es sensible y seca en invierno pero en verano se vuelve mixta, algunos solares hacen que se me ponga muy grasa. Este no, es perfecto! Además tiene componentes antiage, unos ingredientes perfectos y un aroma agradable. Qué más pedir?

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-3 of 3 total

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives