Cafix is a great substitute for coffee

Posted by Reviewer1612143 on Jun 03, 2011

I love cafix and had been looking for it in the stores with no luck. Thanks to iherb.com i got this product and many others. It has a great taste and aroma.I buy flavored coffee creamers and use a sugar substitute.zero caffeine, zero coffee!! Very low in Calories very high in taste!!

I love

Posted by Reviewer1643384 on Jul 02, 2012

I like it a substitute for coffee in the morning, with milk and palm sugar cane, or a good roast, strong.

Good, but not exactly like coffee

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jan 17, 2013

It is a nice dark powder, that dissolves well. The taste is not bad, not exactly like coffee of course, but similar and makes an ok substitute if you aren't too picky about the taste of your coffee. My husband does not like it because the taste is not quite right. But if you can tolerate the taste, it is an excellent coffee substitute, and I imagine since it is made of only vegetable ingredients it likely offers some beneficial phytonutrients also, with the distinct advantage indeed of having no acidity or caffeine unlike even decaf coffee, so that is probably will not dehydrate you and you can drink it all day long and right before bed.

I like

Posted by Reviewer2910138 on Dec 21, 2011

I ordered on the advice of friends, not regretted.

My husband's favorite

Posted by Reviewer3359199 on Jan 06, 2012

Since my husband quit coffee he's been searching for a hot drink to substitute with. This instant beverage is his favorite. He prefers this instant beverage rather than the crystals. And this is the best price that I've found anywhere.

One of my favorites!

Posted by x-tine on Jan 16, 2012

I've tried all these beverages and this one is one of the best. It has a few extra ingredients not found in the other brands of grain-based "coffee-like" beverages, such as dates and red beet concentrate. It tastes great mixed into smoothies or non-dairy milkshakes, too. Or, try it mixed in plain, non-dairy yogurt for a real treat (soy, almond, or coconut-milk yogurts).

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on Feb 26, 2012

There is alot of ways you can drink this. Mix it half and half with regular coffee or drink it straight.It grows on you.The ingredients are good and because of the very sutle sweetness of the beet powder and figs you really dont need sweetener.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Dec 01, 2011

This has been my favorite beverage of all time. I have been searching for a coffee substitute and have been very disapointed until I discovered this. I can drink it after dinner and even before I go to bed with no caffiene jitters.

The second time I buy it

Posted by Reviewer1410537 on Dec 12, 2011

Good alternative to coffee.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1843770 on Aug 15, 2011

No one will ever guess it isn't coffee. i love it! ♥

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »