Cafix is a great substitute for coffee

Posted by Reviewer1612143 on Jun 03, 2011

I love cafix and had been looking for it in the stores with no luck. Thanks to iherb.com i got this product and many others. It has a great taste and aroma.I buy flavored coffee creamers and use a sugar substitute.zero caffeine, zero coffee!! Very low in Calories very high in taste!!

I love

Posted by Reviewer1643384 on Jul 02, 2012

I like it a substitute for coffee in the morning, with milk and palm sugar cane, or a good roast, strong.

Good, but not exactly like coffee

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jan 17, 2013

It is a nice dark powder, that dissolves well. The taste is not bad, not exactly like coffee of course, but similar and makes an ok substitute if you aren't too picky about the taste of your coffee. My husband does not like it because the taste is not quite right. But if you can tolerate the taste, it is an excellent coffee substitute, and I imagine since it is made of only vegetable ingredients it likely offers some beneficial phytonutrients also, with the distinct advantage indeed of having no acidity or caffeine unlike even decaf coffee, so that is probably will not dehydrate you and you can drink it all day long and right before bed.

My "coffee" beverage of choice

Posted by Reviewer2672018 on May 30, 2011

Due to health issues I had to stop drinking coffee. It has taken me years but I have tried every coffee substitute on the market. From instant to brewed. After trying the Cafix about 1 year ago, I no longer look for any "new" products. In my opinion, this is about as close to a rich, dark, robust "coffee" flavor as you are going to get. That it is instant is simply amazing. Love it!

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1843770 on Aug 15, 2011

No one will ever guess it isn't coffee. i love it! ♥

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Dec 01, 2011

This has been my favorite beverage of all time. I have been searching for a coffee substitute and have been very disapointed until I discovered this. I can drink it after dinner and even before I go to bed with no caffiene jitters.

Cafix

Posted by Reviewer2819447 on Dec 11, 2011

Great smooth taste for a non-coffee beverage. Makes giving up coffee a lot easier. Excellent price.

The second time I buy it

Posted by Reviewer1410537 on Dec 12, 2011

Good alternative to coffee.

I like

Posted by Reviewer2910138 on Dec 21, 2011

I ordered on the advice of friends, not regretted.

My husband's favorite

Posted by Reviewer3359199 on Jan 06, 2012

Since my husband quit coffee he's been searching for a hot drink to substitute with. This instant beverage is his favorite. He prefers this instant beverage rather than the crystals. And this is the best price that I've found anywhere.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »