July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Cafix, All Natural Instant Beverage Crystals, Caffeine Free, 7.05 oz (200 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

A cozy cocoa/coffee alternative

Posted by Reviewer1435477 on Sep 11, 2011

This is as far as I'm concerned, the best tasting of the coffee substitutes - no, it doesn't taste like coffee, but it has that same sense of "substance" to it. THe taste is great - if it were organic I'd give it five stars.

What they say is true.

Posted by Reviewer3191075 on Feb 10, 2012

I bought this product after reading many reviews from this site and others. I can say that Cafix is the closest thing to the taste of real coffee that I've had, and I've tried several coffee alternatives over the years with much disappointment. Having said that, I'm not a die-hard coffee connoisseur or addict and for these, Cafix may not hit the mark immediately. I'm mostly a tea drinker but I enjoy percolated coffee and the odd instant, and find Cafix is a good substitute. I began having it with about half a teaspoon of decaf coffee just to enhance the taste and slowly stopped adding the decaf so it was all cafix. Definitely worth a go!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2988663 on May 26, 2011

its good if you are not allowed caffeine, to be honest i have a love hate relationship with Caffix,somedays i really enjoy it and other days i can not stand it,its a good alternative to coffee and much healthier,put lots of froffy milk on top!

Bitter stuff, brilliant stuff!

Posted by 5718740329343237987 on Jun 24, 2012

I had to stop coffee for health reasons! I slowly substituted Cafix for my instant morning caffeine fix. Less and less instant, more and more Cafix.... after two weeks I was drinking only Cafix, had suffered no withdrawal symptoms and feel better for it! I still drink my morning 'coffee' and it still wakes me up despite the lack of caffeine.

Will reorder

Posted by 4641805876382278960 on Jul 29, 2012

I really like the taste of this coffee substitute. I needed to get off caffeine, and this is the best choice by far. I also ordered the PERO substitute, but prefer this one. For a normal size mug, you'll need 3 tsp full to achieve the close to coffee taste. For a coffee mug - probably 2 tsp., one will not be enough.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »