Cafix

Posted by Reviewer1873068 on Dec 05, 2011

This is a great product you can use it in place of coffee in anything.

Caffeine free beverage

Posted by Reviewer1518876 on Dec 29, 2011

It is about time there was a good coffee substitute for those people who can not have caffeine but love the taste of coffee. This Calfix is an excellent coffee substitute. The instant crystals are great for a fast cup of natural beverage that is caffeine free.

A lifesaver for me!

Posted by 5575551439682385061 on May 16, 2012

I love this product. I have had to give up coffee due to stomach problems. This has been a perfect substitute for me. It tastes exactly like an instant coffee to me and has caused absolutely no stomach issues for me. I can drink a cup before bed and sleep like a baby. I anticipate using this product for as long as I can get it. I put a container full in my purse and order a cup of hot water if I go out. I hated giving up coffee and this has been a lifesaver for me. The product arrived promptly and in good condition with even a little sample of marmalade. Thanks so much!

One of my all time favorite products

Posted by Reviewer1728517 on Jun 07, 2012

I use this almost everyday, all year. Its my subsitute for 'Postem' which is not available any more. I use a spoonful in hot soy or almond milk, yum! And when it's hot out, I keep a diluted syrup of 1/4 Cup Cafix disolved in 2 cups of hot water in the fridge. Add a little to lemonade and you have the perfect summer drink. Healthy and tasty as well. Love it!

YUM

Posted by Reviewer1306818 on Apr 07, 2011

I had used this long ago and was glad to see it on iHerb. It is still a VERY tasty coffee substitute

Most Like Instant Coffee

Posted by 4701154792367142739 on Jul 10, 2012

I tried this Cafix and the one in the "can" and Pero. Out of the three this one is most like instant coffee in my opinion. It looks like instant coffee and stirs in like it, too. The other ones I tried seem to make the liquid just a touch thicker.

Great coffee-like flavor, for a product that is not coffee.

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

Great caffeine-free alternative to coffee. I love the flavor, very rich tasting. Works well with hot or cold water. I love to drink it as my Starbucks ice coffee substitute. I like to put one or two tablespoons in a 12 oz glass of cool water, add some milk or milk-free replacement, some stevia, and stir. It's a great iced coffee drink. I just got a blender, so I'm gonna try it as a blended ice coffee drink.

Taste fine

Posted by 4683953722510500546 on Aug 28, 2012

Although there is a slight aftertaste, this is pretty good stuff. Love the taste of coffee but couldn't stand the caffeine. Now i can drink as much i want without having to worry!

Cafix

Posted by Reviewer1287826 on Jul 22, 2011

This product is a really good replacement for that special taste that I haven't found since dropping anything containing caffeine from my diet.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1843770 on Aug 08, 2011

A great substitute for coffee! it tastes like real coffee.