Most Like Instant Coffee

Posted by 4701154792367142739 on Jul 10, 2012

I tried this Cafix and the one in the "can" and Pero. Out of the three this one is most like instant coffee in my opinion. It looks like instant coffee and stirs in like it, too. The other ones I tried seem to make the liquid just a touch thicker.

Instant Coffee Substitute

Posted by Reviewer1514704 on Feb 20, 2012

I like this product even better than Pero, and I like Pero! This comes in crystals, and for some reason they dissolve better than the powder.

A lifesaver for me!

Posted by 5575551439682385061 on May 16, 2012

I love this product. I have had to give up coffee due to stomach problems. This has been a perfect substitute for me. It tastes exactly like an instant coffee to me and has caused absolutely no stomach issues for me. I can drink a cup before bed and sleep like a baby. I anticipate using this product for as long as I can get it. I put a container full in my purse and order a cup of hot water if I go out. I hated giving up coffee and this has been a lifesaver for me. The product arrived promptly and in good condition with even a little sample of marmalade. Thanks so much!

One of my all time favorite products

Posted by Reviewer1728517 on Jun 07, 2012

I use this almost everyday, all year. Its my subsitute for 'Postem' which is not available any more. I use a spoonful in hot soy or almond milk, yum! And when it's hot out, I keep a diluted syrup of 1/4 Cup Cafix disolved in 2 cups of hot water in the fridge. Add a little to lemonade and you have the perfect summer drink. Healthy and tasty as well. Love it!

Cafix

Posted by Reviewer1287826 on Jul 22, 2011

This product is a really good replacement for that special taste that I haven't found since dropping anything containing caffeine from my diet.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1843770 on Aug 08, 2011

A great substitute for coffee! it tastes like real coffee.

Excellent Price Quality

Posted by Reviewer2642235 on Aug 10, 2011

excellent alternative coffee substitute

Good flavor

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on May 16, 2011

Best flavor of any instant coffee substitute I've tried.

YUM

Posted by Reviewer1306818 on Apr 07, 2011

I had used this long ago and was glad to see it on iHerb. It is still a VERY tasty coffee substitute

Cafix Crystals melt so quickly!!

Posted by Reviewer1612143 on Jun 03, 2011

I love the way the Cafix Crystals melt in yer mug and there isn't any gummed up on your spoon or side of the cup!! You use the same amount as the reg. It's the best coffee substitute around!Use Coffee Creamers with flavors and you have a low cal warm cozy drink. I think i'll try adding crushed ice to make a cool summer drink!!