Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2465737 on Aug 26, 2011

I don't know what I would do with out Cafix, since I had to give up coffee. Everything else just didn't come close. I add my cinnamon and vanilla and just a touch of cacao, and it's like a latte, and I'm in heaven! Thanks again.

Good flavor

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on May 16, 2011

Best flavor of any instant coffee substitute I've tried.

YUM

Posted by Reviewer1306818 on Apr 07, 2011

I had used this long ago and was glad to see it on iHerb. It is still a VERY tasty coffee substitute

Cafix Crystals melt so quickly!!

Posted by Reviewer1612143 on Jun 03, 2011

I love the way the Cafix Crystals melt in yer mug and there isn't any gummed up on your spoon or side of the cup!! You use the same amount as the reg. It's the best coffee substitute around!Use Coffee Creamers with flavors and you have a low cal warm cozy drink. I think i'll try adding crushed ice to make a cool summer drink!!

A tasty beverage

Posted by Reviewer2578275 on Nov 29, 2011

Cafix is very satisfactory. It can be made quite strong, if desired, without bitterness. I'm very pleased with it.

Cheap, good taste

Posted by Reviewer2035432 on Feb 23, 2012

It's not exactly coffee, but I like the taste. Go for it, If you're looking for a decent coffee substitute. You can't beat the price.

Cafix

Posted by Reviewer1873068 on Dec 05, 2011

This is a great product you can use it in place of coffee in anything.

Caffeine free beverage

Posted by Reviewer1518876 on Dec 29, 2011

It is about time there was a good coffee substitute for those people who can not have caffeine but love the taste of coffee. This Calfix is an excellent coffee substitute. The instant crystals are great for a fast cup of natural beverage that is caffeine free.

Instant Coffee Substitute

Posted by Reviewer1514704 on Feb 20, 2012

I like this product even better than Pero, and I like Pero! This comes in crystals, and for some reason they dissolve better than the powder.

A lifesaver for me!

Posted by 5575551439682385061 on May 16, 2012

I love this product. I have had to give up coffee due to stomach problems. This has been a perfect substitute for me. It tastes exactly like an instant coffee to me and has caused absolutely no stomach issues for me. I can drink a cup before bed and sleep like a baby. I anticipate using this product for as long as I can get it. I put a container full in my purse and order a cup of hot water if I go out. I hated giving up coffee and this has been a lifesaver for me. The product arrived promptly and in good condition with even a little sample of marmalade. Thanks so much!