Comfort fix

Posted by 5248189092339541135 on Feb 15, 2015

In terms of taste this is excellent. The only negative I can think of is how much air a jar has, so it might seem like a big jar that will last a while but it doesn't, it is not concentrated or something.

myb

Posted by 5529746770288377778 on Jan 17, 2015

We have loved the cafix. It has the same flavors of coffee which we have looked for in other products. Other products taste nasty with hardly any flavor. Would recommend this product if you are looking for a great tasting hot beverage.

Best of the coffee substitutes-and I've tried them all

Posted by Reviewer2697823 on Dec 09, 2014

Tastes like coffee...my practitioner told me I had to quit drinking coffee because of my fibroid tumor (12 yrs - size of grapefruit). I tried teechino, and a few other products and this is the only one that worked at satisfying my 35 yr coffee addiction. I do take a caffeine tablet now and then when I need the extra energy. 90 days later my fibroid tumor is gone! I tried everything and coffee was my problem...amazing

A Refreshing Change from Coffee

Posted by 5328853002687576573 on Aug 29, 2014

I used to drink this many years ago, but stopped. I had been slowly weaning myself again off coffee, drinking a mix that was half chickory & half coffee, then further diluted down by mixing the previous with 1/2 decaffeinated. Cafix is an acquired taste, and I greatly enjoy it, both warm and iced. I have some regular coffee left, but once I started with Cafix, haven't brewed a regular pot. The price here is the best!

Love this!

Posted by 4821262823457737761 on Aug 08, 2014

I truly love this! I can't drink coffee and this helps curve my craving! These cafix crystals I use for hot beverages, and the red tin I use for cold iced latte type drinks. I can drink it all day long without the side effects of coffee. Don't drink it straight, use cream/sugar or milk (or nut milks) and stevia. My new favorite with some health benefits.

Pleasant flavor

Posted by 5712915946371124488 on Apr 30, 2014

We know it's not coffee, so let's not expect to compare it to such. I do enjoy it in the afternoon and evening. How wonderful to have something that resembles that mid-afternoon cup of coffee. Quite pleased, really. Pleasant taste.

Nice flavor but doen't dissolve easily

Posted by 4890454700544595613 on Mar 01, 2014

Nice flavor but doen't dissolve easily

Cafix Evaluation

Posted by 5610623864917714944 on Feb 18, 2014

Enjoy using Cafix as a non caffeine coffee substitute.

Does not taste like coffee

Posted by 4838774156882214362 on Feb 05, 2014

I really did not like the taste. I have tried different types of coffee substitutes and this is by far my least favorite. Would not recommend.

Not as the real thing!

Posted by sruben on Feb 04, 2014

Serves as back-up but can not be compared to coffee! Like other such coffee substitutes I've tasted, this is not as rich and aromatic as a really good cup of freshly brewed coffee. I had to stay away from coffee for a period of time and therefore bought this, but quickly discovered that I preferred tea over this (even though I really wanted the coffee flavor).