Honestly did not help me at all

Posted by 4745411944913940257 on Jul 03, 2016

I had very high hopes for this, but it honestly did not help, at the rate that I was having such severe cases of heart burn and acid. I am really not sure if mine was too severe for this item, But gave it a try. I still have the other bottle but going through the first, I did not have any relief.

Great

Posted by 5630961688591823565 on Nov 30, 2016

I was very skeptical as it goes against everything I had been told by doctors, but it does really help my acid reflux!!

Very pleased with Acid Reflux .

Posted by 5398838044744960947 on Dec 07, 2016

Somewhat satisfied with leg and foot cramp.

Stops acid reflux

Posted by 4892042250239302462 on Oct 20, 2014

I was using for several years Omeprazole, it gave me a very bad secundary effects, after I started to take this product, I don't have the reflux even I don't need to use it every day. Thanks a lot for this product, I will recomend it to every one has my situation.

Mrs.

Posted by 4733770329210151488 on Apr 06, 2016

My husband and I tried this product before we contacted you on line and we liked it so much we looked you up on line. We love the product. It works fast and even though it may not taste the greatest it works and is well worth it.

It Helped!

Posted by 5271473478026896930 on Nov 20, 2015

This product definitely gave relief to my issues with acid reflux! Would definitely recommend!

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm Stops Acid Reflux

Posted by 5641560674413792650 on Dec 12, 2015

I have been using this product for about 7 years. They also have a Stop Cramps liquid works in just a few minutes. Both products taste terrible..but they work, so a bit of bad taste and Acid Reflux is GONE. I recommend this product

Stopped my acid reflux

Posted by 4748961407573522636 on Dec 14, 2015

I was very pleased with this product. In fact, so pleased I bought another bottle to keep at work. I also told one of my coworkers who has severe acid reflux. She tried my bottle liked it so much she also bought another bottle. It works immediately. Very happy with this product, not the best tasting but well worth the taste in the long run.

Astounding!

Posted by SteeleBlue on Feb 18, 2016

I have tried other Caleb Treeze products and this one did not disappoint either. It performs as stated. In fact I have stopped taking any other OTC products for heartburn. This stuff is so effective that I don't need them!

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm.Stops lrg Cramps,

Posted by 5181747103744249919 on Feb 19, 2016

I wish I can find something for a neck pain and shoulders.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »