It works!

Posted by Reviewer1335010 on Apr 01, 2015

I bought this product for my husband as he constantly has acid reflux, whereas I usually only get heartburn. I did experience acid reflux recently while I was sleeping; got up used this product....it works! I had almost immediate relief from the gagging feeling and shortly thereafter the reflux feeling disappeared and I was able to promptly go back to sleep!

Acid Reflux

Posted by 5361346712245077192 on Mar 28, 2015

This really works!!!

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm - Acid Refulx

Posted by 4830979855309679149 on Dec 03, 2014

I was so excited to try this product. My fiance and I both have bad acid reflux. he takes straight baking soda. I have to take an over the counter pump inhibitor. I couldn't wait to get the "immediate results" they guarantee. We both tried it and NOTHING happened. It was a total waste of my money. Return shipping isn't included to I was just stuck with a product that was all hype. I already take 1 tbs of organic apple cider vinegar - the added ginger and other herbs did absolutely nothing for me or my fiance. Matter of fact, he felt nauseated after taking it and went back to his baking soda. Might work for others but to me, it was all hype!

Stops Acid Reflux

Posted by 5362421550333046591 on Oct 28, 2014

This product works exactly as advertised. I was extremely pleased.

Stops acid reflux

Posted by 4892042250239302462 on Oct 20, 2014

I was using for several years Omeprazole, it gave me a very bad secundary effects, after I started to take this product, I don't have the reflux even I don't need to use it every day. Thanks a lot for this product, I will recomend it to every one has my situation.

Great!!!!

Posted by 5754674091989669550 on Oct 09, 2014

Wonderful product.... It has help my son amazingly well. No more heart burn.

stops acid reflux

Posted by 4860682114848992452 on Aug 28, 2014

This product works for me It just take time..... it does not attack me anymore

Posted by MarcoGiuliani on Dec 17, 2013

the best for acid reflux better than the purple pill

Posted by 5125300119211411772 on Dec 20, 2012

is the best it really works like it saqys you immediate relief, you should tried it is natural no chemicals you feel good after one minute, excellent i will order more

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm

Posted by 4870764974367633814 on Oct 21, 2012

I ordered the Stops Acid Reflux. It came very quickly and in perfect shape. I have not as yet needed to try it for acid reflux. As a preventative I take the formula for foot cramps and it works great and also prevents mild reflux.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »