It works!

Posted by Reviewer1335010 on Apr 01, 2015

I bought this product for my husband as he constantly has acid reflux, whereas I usually only get heartburn. I did experience acid reflux recently while I was sleeping; got up used this product....it works! I had almost immediate relief from the gagging feeling and shortly thereafter the reflux feeling disappeared and I was able to promptly go back to sleep!

CALEB TREEZE ORGANIC FARM

Posted by 4955277613136427887 on Sep 02, 2015

GREAT PRODUCT, IT STOP'S MY ACID RELUX EVERY TIME, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, AND GOD BLESS

stops acid reflux

Posted by 4860682114848992452 on Aug 28, 2014

This product works for me It just take time..... it does not attack me anymore

Stops acid reflux

Posted by 4892042250239302462 on Oct 20, 2014

I was using for several years Omeprazole, it gave me a very bad secundary effects, after I started to take this product, I don't have the reflux even I don't need to use it every day. Thanks a lot for this product, I will recomend it to every one has my situation.

It Helped!

Posted by 5271473478026896930 on Nov 20, 2015

This product definitely gave relief to my issues with acid reflux! Would definitely recommend!

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm Stops Acid Reflux

Posted by 5641560674413792650 on Dec 12, 2015

I have been using this product for about 7 years. They also have a Stop Cramps liquid works in just a few minutes. Both products taste terrible..but they work, so a bit of bad taste and Acid Reflux is GONE. I recommend this product

Stopped my acid reflux

Posted by 4748961407573522636 on Dec 14, 2015

I was very pleased with this product. In fact, so pleased I bought another bottle to keep at work. I also told one of my coworkers who has severe acid reflux. She tried my bottle liked it so much she also bought another bottle. It works immediately. Very happy with this product, not the best tasting but well worth the taste in the long run.

Astounding!

Posted by SteeleBlue on Feb 18, 2016

I have tried other Caleb Treeze products and this one did not disappoint either. It performs as stated. In fact I have stopped taking any other OTC products for heartburn. This stuff is so effective that I don't need them!

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm.Stops lrg Cramps,

Posted by 5181747103744249919 on Feb 19, 2016

I wish I can find something for a neck pain and shoulders.

Great works

Posted by 5110611867132792029 on Feb 24, 2016

Works great so pleased I have something now that works!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »