No more Cramps!

Posted by 5224361521610679435 on Jan 01, 2014

I am a 66 year old male and get hard, painful cramps in my feet & legs nearly everyday that I work around the house. My wife discovered Caleb Treeze Stops Leg Cramps on line and we tried a bottle from our local, now closed, health food store. As long as I take a dose or 2 every morning and every night before bed, I am cramp-free. I've tried everything I've read or heard about nothing has ever helped, but this stuff works. iHerb.com has the best price & fast shipping.

PAIN in legs

Posted by 5643159060364692372 on Oct 13, 2013

wish I knew about this 20,30, years ago could have stopped a lot of PAIN

stop leg & foot cramps

Posted by 4708879459156712997 on May 28, 2013

GREAT ,BEST ,OUT OF ALL FOR LEGS AND FEET.JUST NEED BIGGER BOTTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS STOPS LEG &FOOT CRAMP!!!!!!!!!

Stops leg cramps in just one minute

Posted by 4869093832872188006 on Jan 14, 2014

I have chronic foot, calf and groin(severe)cramps. A friend that had similar problematic leg cramps had tried the 'Stops leg cramps' tonic and promised it really works. I ordered it and now I can't live with out it nearby at all times!!! It really does work and quickly too. It is truly extraordinary. Thank you for freeing me from the 'terror' of having leg cramps.

Great Product

Posted by 5446143874650727930 on Jun 05, 2016

This is the best product i have ever ordered However i found it here locally in Akron for only $9.95 per bottle. I just take a small amount straight and always within 1 or 2 minutes i am go to go'

Effective

Posted by 5320377850764382101 on Jun 24, 2016

Dad says it is effective in preventing cramps at night after a spoonful before bed. Not so fast reaction when trying to ease cramps on the spot, though. Reordering!

Leg cramps

Posted by 4904985708896586710 on Sep 15, 2014

My wife has been having leg cramps for years. With this item, the leg cramps are under control. She very seldom has a leg cramp. She was given a bottle, of this item, by our daughter. It works. She has been using this product for several months. We have recommended this to our friends. Thanks

Caleb Treeze Organic. Delivers.

Posted by 5600102962982550745 on Sep 28, 2014

The product really works! It does such a fantastic job, that I go to sleep with confidence that Caleb Treeze is at a hand's reach. Very pleased.

It really works

Posted by 5568641800431063686 on Oct 13, 2014

I know that years ago people had herbal medicine and the Amish have used herbals for a long time. So I thought I would give it a try/ It is better than jumping around on one foot. Did it work, YES IT DID! My cr5amp was gone in no time. We gave a bottle to a friend, and she was thrilled with the it worked . Believe me, TRY IT!

sURE cURE FOR lEG cRAMPS

Posted by Reviewer2112297 on Apr 21, 2016

Have used this product for a couple years. Works as it says it should, within a minute or two. I mix some with apple juice and during the night, whenever I get up to go to the bathroom I take a swallow, and helps prevent leg cramps. Wonderful stuff.