No more Cramps!

Posted by 5224361521610679435 on Jan 01, 2014

I am a 66 year old male and get hard, painful cramps in my feet & legs nearly everyday that I work around the house. My wife discovered Caleb Treeze Stops Leg Cramps on line and we tried a bottle from our local, now closed, health food store. As long as I take a dose or 2 every morning and every night before bed, I am cramp-free. I've tried everything I've read or heard about nothing has ever helped, but this stuff works. iHerb.com has the best price & fast shipping.

PAIN in legs

Posted by 5643159060364692372 on Oct 13, 2013

wish I knew about this 20,30, years ago could have stopped a lot of PAIN

stop leg & foot cramps

Posted by 4708879459156712997 on May 28, 2013

GREAT ,BEST ,OUT OF ALL FOR LEGS AND FEET.JUST NEED BIGGER BOTTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS STOPS LEG &FOOT CRAMP!!!!!!!!!

Stops leg cramps in just one minute

Posted by 4869093832872188006 on Jan 14, 2014

I have chronic foot, calf and groin(severe)cramps. A friend that had similar problematic leg cramps had tried the 'Stops leg cramps' tonic and promised it really works. I ordered it and now I can't live with out it nearby at all times!!! It really does work and quickly too. It is truly extraordinary. Thank you for freeing me from the 'terror' of having leg cramps.

Great Product

Posted by 5446143874650727930 on Jun 05, 2016

This is the best product i have ever ordered However i found it here locally in Akron for only $9.95 per bottle. I just take a small amount straight and always within 1 or 2 minutes i am go to go'

Effective

Posted by 5320377850764382101 on Jun 24, 2016

Dad says it is effective in preventing cramps at night after a spoonful before bed. Not so fast reaction when trying to ease cramps on the spot, though. Reordering!

A Miracle!

Posted by 4807886305606613448 on Jun 27, 2016

Who could believe the hype? And yet, it worked for me. I have a friend for whom it did not work, and so I suppose my experience will not prove universal, but if you have the problem, try it. It has saved my sleep!

This product work!!

Posted by 5221595042216817488 on Jun 28, 2016

It said that if you put it on a cramp it will go away quickly. I had a bad cramp and crawled to the bottle, rubbed some on the cramp and it was gone in about 30 seconds. Can't beat that!!!

Best Stuff Ever

Posted by 4710225648782843662 on Aug 04, 2016

Do you get leg or foot cramps from running. This stuff works great. Not only do I use it when cramps are coming on, but I will mix it in my water bottle when running in order to prevent the cramps from occurring during my runs. Highly recommended.

Leg cramps

Posted by 4904985708896586710 on Sep 15, 2014

My wife has been having leg cramps for years. With this item, the leg cramps are under control. She very seldom has a leg cramp. She was given a bottle, of this item, by our daughter. It works. She has been using this product for several months. We have recommended this to our friends. Thanks