Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2168001 on Nov 06, 2011

my legs had cramps in them so i thought id try it,i didnt like it the results,i actually vomitted 3 times after using the product

Big disappointment...no rave review from me...sorry

Posted by 5157687463169219016 on Dec 19, 2013

For me, your "leg cramp" product did not work at all ...tried it with juice, water and even straight...all I got was bad breath and an upset stomach. Even tried to rub it on my legs and feet...again, all I got was the overwhelming order of garlic...that, too, caused nausea. Sorry to have to be so blunt...A refund would be nice. Thanks

NEVER USED THE PRODUCT

Posted by 4860557789406867917 on Jan 02, 2014

I'm giving the product one star because the system requires a rating. We asked my physician about using it and was advised not to because of medications being taken at the time. It has never been opened.