Sometimes It really is amazing

Posted by Reviewer1285162 on Nov 02, 2011

The first time I had leg cramps - and I get really bad ones in all my leg and foot muscles, I reached for the bottle of Stops Leg and Foot Cramps, took two swigs (ugh!!!!) and in 30 seconds the cramps faded away and didn't come back. It continued to work for several nights and then one night I took two swigs and the cramps didn't go away! Now after a couple of weeks the cramps don't seem to be very bad and they leave quickly - without the product. I am a massage therapist and I have recommended this product to my cliets. Incidently, my Amish cliets never heard of it!

It works !

Posted by Reviewer2768622 on Feb 01, 2012

Yes, it works and yes, it tastes horrible.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1734452 on Feb 13, 2012

Taste is horrible. I would have rated 5 stars if they would put the liquid in a gel type capsule. Product does just what it states. Stops Leg Cramps!

It Works!

Posted by 5460601158064240857 on Feb 04, 2013

Got a bottle for both my 98yr. old mother, who has had a terrible time with leg cramps, and my wife, who has occasional bouts. Both used the product as a topical application. Both were very pleased with the very quick easing of the cramp following application.

Great Stuff

Posted by 5170392429573811665 on Feb 05, 2013

Has helped stop my leg cramps almost completely. Ken Herron

Works for me!

Posted by 5274057743683778744 on Apr 15, 2014

I ordered 3 more bottles and plan to have one at my bedside continuously. My only wish is that it would last longer.. I'm even used to the bitter taste.

Stops leg @ foot cramps

Posted by 4892042250239302462 on Oct 20, 2014

I don't know about this because I ordered for a friend, I can't rate it