July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 5-star

No more Cramps!

Posted by 5224361521610679435 on Jan 01, 2014

I am a 66 year old male and get hard, painful cramps in my feet & legs nearly everyday that I work around the house. My wife discovered Caleb Treeze Stops Leg Cramps on line and we tried a bottle from our local, now closed, health food store. As long as I take a dose or 2 every morning and every night before bed, I am cramp-free. I've tried everything I've read or heard about nothing has ever helped, but this stuff works. iHerb.com has the best price & fast shipping.

Stops leg cramps in just one minute

Posted by 4869093832872188006 on Jan 14, 2014

I have chronic foot, calf and groin(severe)cramps. A friend that had similar problematic leg cramps had tried the 'Stops leg cramps' tonic and promised it really works. I ordered it and now I can't live with out it nearby at all times!!! It really does work and quickly too. It is truly extraordinary. Thank you for freeing me from the 'terror' of having leg cramps.

stop leg & foot cramps

Posted by 4708879459156712997 on May 28, 2013

GREAT ,BEST ,OUT OF ALL FOR LEGS AND FEET.JUST NEED BIGGER BOTTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS STOPS LEG &FOOT CRAMP!!!!!!!!!

MIRACLE!

Posted by 5156465473133966950 on May 29, 2013

My husband has used this product since October 2012. Prior to the use he suffered with 4 to 5 cramps at night. After consultation with numerous doctors to no avail we decided to try this product. One capful of solution actually calms the cramps in about 30 seconds. Even rubbing the solution on the leg relieves the cramping!

wonderful product

Posted by 5066674198781737106 on Jul 30, 2013

This product has virtually stopped my problems with my legs and feet and I will certainly continue purchasing it ! Thank you. N. V.