No more Cramps!

Posted by 5224361521610679435 on Jan 01, 2014

I am a 66 year old male and get hard, painful cramps in my feet & legs nearly everyday that I work around the house. My wife discovered Caleb Treeze Stops Leg Cramps on line and we tried a bottle from our local, now closed, health food store. As long as I take a dose or 2 every morning and every night before bed, I am cramp-free. I've tried everything I've read or heard about nothing has ever helped, but this stuff works. iHerb.com has the best price & fast shipping.

PAIN in legs

Posted by 5643159060364692372 on Oct 13, 2013

wish I knew about this 20,30, years ago could have stopped a lot of PAIN

stop leg & foot cramps

Posted by 4708879459156712997 on May 28, 2013

GREAT ,BEST ,OUT OF ALL FOR LEGS AND FEET.JUST NEED BIGGER BOTTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS STOPS LEG &FOOT CRAMP!!!!!!!!!

Great Product

Posted by 5446143874650727930 on Jun 05, 2016

This is the best product i have ever ordered However i found it here locally in Akron for only $9.95 per bottle. I just take a small amount straight and always within 1 or 2 minutes i am go to go'

Stops leg cramps in just one minute

Posted by 4869093832872188006 on Jan 14, 2014

I have chronic foot, calf and groin(severe)cramps. A friend that had similar problematic leg cramps had tried the 'Stops leg cramps' tonic and promised it really works. I ordered it and now I can't live with out it nearby at all times!!! It really does work and quickly too. It is truly extraordinary. Thank you for freeing me from the 'terror' of having leg cramps.

Stoplegcramps

Posted by 4991701825473192541 on Feb 06, 2014

Excellent remedy. Works promptly. A tremendous relief. Works like a charm.

Great Product

Posted by 5439307274508603983 on Aug 05, 2014

Order was delivered before the promise date. Very well pleased.

Stops Leg & Foot Cramps in about one minute.

Posted by 5363272283562429194 on Aug 13, 2014

Now that I have found the Caleb Treeze Organic Farm Leg and Foot Cramps Liquid, I wouldn't do without it. It doesn't taste that great, but it works. It is also salt and gluten free.

Agony under control

Posted by 5008371081562550341 on Sep 01, 2014

I've been using this stuff for two years and want the world to know it is THE BEST, PERIOD! It's a bit tough to swallow, but you know what the alternative is. No more agonizing cramps. It has ALWAYS worked for me, even if I had to repeat due to the severity of the cramps. But that is rare to be that extreme. I would not sell my for any amount if I couldn't ever buy more. Luckily that is not the case, and iherb is the best price I have found. Thank you so much!

Leg cramps

Posted by 4904985708896586710 on Sep 15, 2014

My wife has been having leg cramps for years. With this item, the leg cramps are under control. She very seldom has a leg cramp. She was given a bottle, of this item, by our daughter. It works. She has been using this product for several months. We have recommended this to our friends. Thanks