No more Cramps!

Posted by 5224361521610679435 on Jan 01, 2014

I am a 66 year old male and get hard, painful cramps in my feet & legs nearly everyday that I work around the house. My wife discovered Caleb Treeze Stops Leg Cramps on line and we tried a bottle from our local, now closed, health food store. As long as I take a dose or 2 every morning and every night before bed, I am cramp-free. I've tried everything I've read or heard about nothing has ever helped, but this stuff works. iHerb.com has the best price & fast shipping.

PAIN in legs

Posted by 5643159060364692372 on Oct 13, 2013

wish I knew about this 20,30, years ago could have stopped a lot of PAIN

awesome

Posted by 5425754035308157646 on Oct 23, 2016

I Dont know whats in it but it is not just apple cider vinegar its what ever else is is in it Because it works Great and Fast Great for getting rid of Cramps would recommend to anyone who get leg hand or toe cramps

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm Stops Leg & Foot Cramps

Posted by 4866942140731047250 on Sep 24, 2016

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm Stops Leg & Foot Cramps stops leg and feet Cramps in about a minute or 2 works great. i have foot Cramps real bad just take it right from the bottle if you want it to stop your Cramps it is a truly great product i been using it for years this is the only Cramp Meds i will us. It's Great Try Some You Will Not Be Sorry !!!!

stop leg & foot cramps

Posted by 4708879459156712997 on May 28, 2013

GREAT ,BEST ,OUT OF ALL FOR LEGS AND FEET.JUST NEED BIGGER BOTTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS STOPS LEG &FOOT CRAMP!!!!!!!!!

Great Product

Posted by 5446143874650727930 on Jun 05, 2016

This is the best product i have ever ordered However i found it here locally in Akron for only $9.95 per bottle. I just take a small amount straight and always within 1 or 2 minutes i am go to go'

AWSOME PRODUCT

Posted by 5212538346650618058 on May 16, 2015

I purchased 6 bottles, kept 1 and gave 5 away. Now the whole family wants a bottle!! So very pleased. Father-in -law says he can not live without it! It also works on my night cramps. We are a customer for life....thanks.

Stops leg cramps in just one minute

Posted by 4869093832872188006 on Jan 14, 2014

I have chronic foot, calf and groin(severe)cramps. A friend that had similar problematic leg cramps had tried the 'Stops leg cramps' tonic and promised it really works. I ordered it and now I can't live with out it nearby at all times!!! It really does work and quickly too. It is truly extraordinary. Thank you for freeing me from the 'terror' of having leg cramps.

FANTASTIC

Posted by 5674976925091252944 on Dec 06, 2016

I was very skeptical about trying this product but after talking to many friends decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did. Currently 5 people in my family have used it and it has worked for every single one of them. From my youngest nephew, in his 30's to my 86 year old mother. I will never be without it. Works in seconds and keeps them away. Fantastic product.

Cramp help

Posted by 5645054493829373327 on Dec 16, 2016

This works fast, works on severe leg and foot cramps and even on hand cramps. Recommended to a neighbor and now she also uses this product.