awesome stuff

Posted by 4961856644302148966 on Nov 07, 2015

THIS REALLY WORKS!!!!

Astounding!

Posted by SteeleBlue on Oct 31, 2015

This product meets the highest standards of homeopathy. It literally works EVERY time and has never failed me. Within seconds my cramps abate and in about 2 minutes, they completely vanish. I have tried prescription medication and many home remedies, nothing helped effectively. Amish medicine is clearly practiced with the highest standards in mind which does not surprise me. This is my go to product before any sporting event or physical exertion.

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm product

Posted by 5398291187223826420 on Sep 02, 2015

I have been using the leg & foot cramps liquid when I feel cramps start. I use a sponge and wash down my legs and feet until well covered. I sit in the on my tub chair it makes it easier to apply and let it dry before going back to bed as that's usually when I get cramps. I find it works very well. I tried drinking it when I first found this product but the vinegar is hard for me to swallow. Putting it on with a sponge works best for me and I have been using this very product for about two years. I highly recommend it for leg and foot cramps.

Okay For A Quick Fix

Posted by 5749925808420014686 on Sep 02, 2015

It helps with mid-level cramping. Not immediately though. Homemade remedy works better. Have found that mixing homemade and Caleb Treeze is a really good combo. I use 2 capfuls of the Caleb mixed with 2 Tbls apple vinegar, 1 Tbl honey and a splash of hot water in a cup. Then gulp it down. This comb really works well.

Leg & Body Cramps

Posted by 5665003700729833118 on May 18, 2015

I have to say this stuff worked!!! I have been suffering for years and have tried Hylands Leg cramps and pm ones and they only help a little. I've done Tonic water with Quinine which helped a little. Plus, I put salt in a little bit of water at the onset which has helped at times but not always. I always drink a bottle of water through the night along with having a bottle of Gatorade handy. If I can catch the cramp starting before it locks then chugging some fluid helps. However, they've been getting worse and I notice I can't drink alcohol or it's 10x's worse. I decided to allow myself to imbibed one night shortly after I purchased Caleb Treeze Organic Farm.... I have to say I think I had the worse cramps ever. I took this and felt my muscles relaxing immediately. I didn't have to even wait the minute or two. Yes, it was hard to stomach the taste after a night of drinking and dealing with acid reflux which I don't usually have. However, it was bearable. A week or so later I needed it again and took a little less with a little less fluid and it didn't taste near as bad and it took a little longer to work but like I said I used a little less. For anyone who suffers with this horrible affliction, do yourself a favor and try it!!! I wish you well.

AWSOME PRODUCT

Posted by 5212538346650618058 on May 16, 2015

I purchased 6 bottles, kept 1 and gave 5 away. Now the whole family wants a bottle!! So very pleased. Father-in -law says he can not live without it! It also works on my night cramps. We are a customer for life....thanks.

Amazing!

Posted by 4758423256013929134 on Apr 14, 2015

This product really works!!

It Really Does Work

Posted by 5349087761266111020 on Apr 01, 2015

I have suffered from leg cramps for the past several years at night. My boss told me about the "Stops Leg & Foot Cramps" formula and I have been using it for almost a year now and I can honestly say it has worked for me. It's not very pleasant tasting (unless you just happen to like the taste of apple cider/vinegar), but taking this just before bedtime in one big gulp has provided me much needed relief and it's been a very cost effective solution for me. It's definitely worth a try. I take 1 capful to 1oz of water, swirl it around and drink it all at once. If you try it, be consistent and do it for at least two weeks every night. I have found for me that if I go more than 3 nights without it, those "jump out of the bed, hit the floor charley horses return, but if I stay on it faithfully, I very seldom battle with the leg cramps. This stuff is on my "must" list! Go ahead and give it a try...I think you will be pleased.

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps

Posted by 5218405454935286838 on Mar 30, 2015

I have been using this product for 9 -10 months. I suffer from ankle and foot cramps. Before I started using this, I spent many sleepless nights. (I get the cramps when I am in bed.) I had tried ice packs, elevating my legs, hot packs, etc. Now, I get up when I get a cramp, take a cap-full, and within a minute, the cramp is gone and I am back in bed.....and back to sleep. It is remarkable! I wish I had found this years ago. The ease in ordering is great. I had first purchased this in a health food store but it is much easier to order directly from IHerb.

Cramps