MIRACLE!

Posted by 5156465473133966950 on May 29, 2013

My husband has used this product since October 2012. Prior to the use he suffered with 4 to 5 cramps at night. After consultation with numerous doctors to no avail we decided to try this product. One capful of solution actually calms the cramps in about 30 seconds. Even rubbing the solution on the leg relieves the cramping!

wonderful product

Posted by 5066674198781737106 on Jul 30, 2013

This product has virtually stopped my problems with my legs and feet and I will certainly continue purchasing it ! Thank you. N. V.

No more cramps !!

Posted by 4963136653768332955 on Aug 08, 2013

I am 62 years old and have become involved in triathlons and long distance bicycling. I have been plagued by leg cramps late in the events. Now I take a double shot of "Stops Leg and Foot Cramps" before I start and I have not had a cramp since. It works great. I recently did a 210 mile bike ride and had no cramps. I am very happy with the product.

UNBELIEVABLE... IT REALLY WORKS

Posted by 5597120978388211391 on Sep 17, 2013

I suffer from severe muscle cramps under my ribcage. I've been to doctors, had xrays, ultrasounds & CT scans. I think my doctors think I'm crazy. I'm NOT the cramps are so severe I double over in pain. I saw an add for "Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps" and thought to myself what the heck it's less expensive than a doctors visit. IT REALLY WORKS! I must admit the taste is really, really bad but..... I don't car it works on the cramps under my ribcage. One night I had a cramp in my calf. I just couldnt drink this so I rubbed some on my calf and within a minute it was gone!! THE FAST RELIEF FROM MUSCLE CRAMPS (1-2 minutes) IS AMAZING... The bad taste is a smal price to pay for relief!!!

Leg Cramps

Posted by 4787846626700483444 on Sep 30, 2013

I have been very pleased with thae Stops Leg & Foot cramps that I have been purchasing for quite some time now. It has worked very well for me and even helps with the restless leg that I sometimes have. Also I appreciate the timely manner in which each order is filled. Thanks for your help. Keep up the good work.

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2455633 on Aug 08, 2011

This really does work for leg & foot cramps. Unfortunately, it very tough to swallow. I use 1 T. & dilute with water.

Miracle cure

Posted by Reviewer3206044 on Aug 11, 2011

This stuff is amazing! My husband suffers from terrible leg cramps some nights. He would be up and down several times a night in terrible pain. No doctor could ever find a solution. I decided to search online and found this remedy. It is truly a miracle. The cramps stop in seconds and do not come back for the remainder of the night. I have stocked up anh iHerb has the very best prices. I read the reviews, I believed and trusted, and it was an excellent choice!

works great!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Oct 04, 2011

bought this for my mom who suffers terribly from night cramps in her legs. she can have several a night and although she's found some things offered mild relief she swears nothing compares to this product.

Foot Cramp Gone in a Minute or Less

Posted by Reviewer1002474 on Oct 28, 2011

This product stopped my 81 year old mother's foot cramps immediately. She woke me up screaming. Once I figured out what was wrong I remembered that I had some in the refrigerator and I mixed her a double dose in about 2 ounces of water and told her to drink it down quickly, her relief was fast.

Stops leg & foot cramps

Posted by Reviewer2293484 on Nov 23, 2011

We started using this product less than l month ago & my husband swears by it. It has helped his foot pain, back pain & anywhere else he's aching. It has helped my RLS pain & back pain. I've given several friend about an ounce or two & have them try it. I've also ordered 2 bottles for my son who has a lot of aches & pains. I'm anxious to see what he thinks. He should be just getting it.