Totally Recommend This!

Posted by 5725365690778580640 on Oct 12, 2016

This is a great product! Cannot say enough good about it or the relief it gives in just a few minutes (my choice is to pour a small amount into the palm of my hand and apply). This is my second bottle and as long as I experience occasional leg cramps, I hope I never have to be without it.

Like a Miracle

Posted by 5335091121923615686 on Oct 12, 2016

I have suffered from foot and leg cramps my entire life. I've taken mineral supplements, eaten bananas, exercised, etc. The only way I could get rid of them before was to flood them out by drinking 20 oz. of water at a time, and then they usually went away within 5 mins. Of course then I'd have to spend the rest of the night getting up to use the bathroom. I've used the Caleb Treeze formula about 5 times now, and it is like a miracle. It stopped the cramps within 1 or 2 minutes! I don't even dilute it; I just keep it by my bed and take a straight swig when needed. The taste is pretty intense, but this stuff works! I wish I'd known about this years ago!

Caleb freeze organic

Posted by 5361101673224800681 on Oct 12, 2016

Works everytime!!

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stop leg & Foot Cramps

Posted by 5658319591924750924 on Oct 17, 2016

Found it originally at drug store. Bought it on a lark. First cramp, I could not believe the rapid relief. Will never be without it again. Purchased 8 bottles since I found it and have used up 4 to date. It is not the vast quantity that is needed for relief, matter of fact that amount is minuscule. I suffer with a lot of muscle cramps and have never received relief like "Caleb Treeze" provides me. Thanks for this old time remedy!!!!!

BEST PRODUCT EVER

Posted by 5725396037617135326 on Oct 20, 2016

I probably started using this product four or five years ago. I don't seem to drink enough water so I probably get more cramps in my legs than most do. I would not be without this product and usually buy two or three in advance. Sometimes I can just turn wrong in bed or curl my toes and get a cramp in them or my calf. Then I have to make a bee-line to my kitchen and pour one cap, not cup, into about an inch of water and down it. The vinegar is a little strong but I would rather have that for a minute than the pain for a long time. By the time I get back to bed my cramps are normally gone, yes that fast. Now charlie-horses are a different story. That takes a little longer and you may have to walk them out along with the vinegar solution. I would not take more than recommended though, thinking more would be better. May not be good for the stomach. All I can say is I am so glad I found this product. Polson, MT

Works Every Time!

Posted by 5042688210984877306 on Dec 01, 2016

I used to take quinine years ago for severe legs cramps but I can no longer purchase it. I saw the leg cramp remedy on the Internet and though skeptical I ordered it and tried it with orange juice. Within two minutes my leg cramps were gone. I was astonished. I have used it several times since and it has worked just as well as the first. I have recommended the remedy to all friends and relatives who have similar problems. Those who have used it report the same fine results. I do think it could be packaged better though. I now store the leg cramp remedy in a squeeze bottle with a short pointed nozzle. I find it dispenses better that way. Mike

All natural, and helps better than pills prescribed by doctors

Posted by 4994269601843073835 on Dec 02, 2016

No more chemicals in my mom's diet! She feels great! It helps!

It actually works

Posted by 4800716691460612067 on Dec 02, 2016

My wife has suffered from leg and foot cramps in her sleep for years. I first saw a bottle of this at ACE Hardware, and thought, what the heck, try anything. It actually works. The product says you can drink it or rub it on. It has a very strong vinegar odor, which would certainly discourage me from drinking it. However, when cramps awaken my wife now, she rubs this on and literally within one minute the cramps are gone. I would definitely say it has signficantly improved the quality of her sleep, and therefore the quality of her life.

FANTASTIC

Posted by 5674976925091252944 on Dec 06, 2016

I was very skeptical about trying this product but after talking to many friends decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did. Currently 5 people in my family have used it and it has worked for every single one of them. From my youngest nephew, in his 30's to my 86 year old mother. I will never be without it. Works in seconds and keeps them away. Fantastic product.

Leg & Body Cramps

Posted by 5665003700729833118 on May 18, 2015

I have to say this stuff worked!!! I have been suffering for years and have tried Hylands Leg cramps and pm ones and they only help a little. I've done Tonic water with Quinine which helped a little. Plus, I put salt in a little bit of water at the onset which has helped at times but not always. I always drink a bottle of water through the night along with having a bottle of Gatorade handy. If I can catch the cramp starting before it locks then chugging some fluid helps. However, they've been getting worse and I notice I can't drink alcohol or it's 10x's worse. I decided to allow myself to imbibed one night shortly after I purchased Caleb Treeze Organic Farm.... I have to say I think I had the worse cramps ever. I took this and felt my muscles relaxing immediately. I didn't have to even wait the minute or two. Yes, it was hard to stomach the taste after a night of drinking and dealing with acid reflux which I don't usually have. However, it was bearable. A week or so later I needed it again and took a little less with a little less fluid and it didn't taste near as bad and it took a little longer to work but like I said I used a little less. For anyone who suffers with this horrible affliction, do yourself a favor and try it!!! I wish you well.