It really works!

Posted by 4731790899038928699 on Oct 21, 2016

PRO: If you have a small or huge leg cramp, a swig of this and some water, and in a couple minutes it's gone! CON: Nastiest tasting stuff ever! But it works! Has Apple Cider Vinegar, ginger and garlic juice in it. I would give it five stars for performance, but the taste is a real downer! MY RESULTS: Since using this, I was playing at the local golf course, and my golf buddy had a cramp and had a little packet of Heinz yellow mustard, and took it with some water! It works as well as this nasty stuff, but way more available! He said he has used it for years! I'm hooked too. I don't know if it's the vinegar in the mustard, but that ingredient is in the Caleb Treeze product, and it works also! I keep the Caleb Treeze product around in my fridge, but have not had to use it since I discovered Heinz yellow mustard.

caleb treeze organic farm

Posted by 4980887211427148257 on Dec 11, 2016

I get severe leg cramps , nothing i tried relieved them........but this does!! It works rapidly which is a bonus. The taste is very vinegary so I use juice or pepsi as a chaser!! highly recommend this product.

leg cramps

Posted by 5425770595547779502 on Dec 11, 2016

Not much to say other than it works and in a very short time.

Worked quickly for the leg cramps and the taste is better than I expected.

Posted by 4909875596406627109 on Dec 18, 2016

History of leg cramps & some of the heart meds make it worse. This went to work quickly and I don't have to worry about side effects. Will keep this on hand.

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps

Posted by 4880495570490285212 on Dec 29, 2016

After suffering with foot and leg cramps in both legs up to the thigh, I tried everything and nothing worked. When I told this to my foot Doctor and he asked if I am willing to try something over-the-counter, at this point I would try anything. He gave me the name of this product and I ordered it. The day it came, I was standing at the sink ready to take another prescription drug. I was telling my neighbor how much pain I was in and was going to try this product. He laughed and I said why not, here goes. One capful and a little water and down the hatch. I stood there and I don't know who was more surprised, me or my neighbor. After a short period of time I was able to move with little or no pain. He thought I was joking. The look on my face must have startled him, I was smiling. Since that time I take it at night before bed and I take it with me wherever I go and I can now function. I have told this to my neighbors and I know they are now ordering the same product. Thank You. Please don't stop selling this product.

This Stuff Works

Posted by SydsKid on Dec 30, 2016

It really does work in two minutes or less. My husband gets bad leg cramps and we've used Hylands Leg Cramps for years, which works but is slower acting. This blend is amazing. Stops the cramps in two minutes or less. Usually in about one minute on average. So glad we found this!

The title says it all.

Posted by 4964542048776334092 on Dec 30, 2016

This product seems to do all it is supposed to do. I had awful night time leg cramps. Since taking this product diligently before bed, the cramps are 99% gone. What a relief it is to be able to sleep.

It works!!!

Posted by 5487841576215186492 on Jan 04, 2017

It really works!!!!!!! For some reason, these kinds of cramps seem to bother retired athletes, and my friends swear by this stuff.

This product is the best thing for leg cramps

Posted by 5580313037262438598 on Jan 10, 2017

I suffered every night with leg cramps until starting on this product but now I have none. It works great and if I start getting a cramp just take this and is gone with in a minute

Miracle Product

Posted by 4954898593614897587 on Jan 10, 2017

After searching for months to find a cure for my muscle cramps I must say that this product is like a miracle. If one can tolerate vinegar, without stomach issues, this works as stated within 2 mins. of taking it. When I have a cramp, I take 2 capfuls and wait....withing minutes it is gone!!!! I highly recommend it to everyone!