Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Leg cramps

Posted by 4904985708896586710 on Sep 15, 2014

My wife has been having leg cramps for years. With this item, the leg cramps are under control. She very seldom has a leg cramp. She was given a bottle, of this item, by our daughter. It works. She has been using this product for several months. We have recommended this to our friends. Thanks

Caleb Treeze Organic. Delivers.

Posted by 5600102962982550745 on Sep 28, 2014

The product really works! It does such a fantastic job, that I go to sleep with confidence that Caleb Treeze is at a hand's reach. Very pleased.

It really works

Posted by 5568641800431063686 on Oct 13, 2014

I know that years ago people had herbal medicine and the Amish have used herbals for a long time. So I thought I would give it a try/ It is better than jumping around on one foot. Did it work, YES IT DID! My cr5amp was gone in no time. We gave a bottle to a friend, and she was thrilled with the it worked . Believe me, TRY IT!

MIRACLE!

Posted by 5156465473133966950 on May 29, 2013

My husband has used this product since October 2012. Prior to the use he suffered with 4 to 5 cramps at night. After consultation with numerous doctors to no avail we decided to try this product. One capful of solution actually calms the cramps in about 30 seconds. Even rubbing the solution on the leg relieves the cramping!

wonderful product

Posted by 5066674198781737106 on Jul 30, 2013

This product has virtually stopped my problems with my legs and feet and I will certainly continue purchasing it ! Thank you. N. V.