Caleb Treeze Organic Farm Stops Leg & Foot Cramps

Posted by 4866942140731047250 on Sep 24, 2016

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm Stops Leg & Foot Cramps stops leg and feet Cramps in about a minute or 2 works great. i have foot Cramps real bad just take it right from the bottle if you want it to stop your Cramps it is a truly great product i been using it for years this is the only Cramp Meds i will us. It's Great Try Some You Will Not Be Sorry !!!!

Leg cramps

Posted by 4904985708896586710 on Sep 15, 2014

My wife has been having leg cramps for years. With this item, the leg cramps are under control. She very seldom has a leg cramp. She was given a bottle, of this item, by our daughter. It works. She has been using this product for several months. We have recommended this to our friends. Thanks

Caleb Treeze Organic. Delivers.

Posted by 5600102962982550745 on Sep 28, 2014

The product really works! It does such a fantastic job, that I go to sleep with confidence that Caleb Treeze is at a hand's reach. Very pleased.

It really works

Posted by 5568641800431063686 on Oct 13, 2014

I know that years ago people had herbal medicine and the Amish have used herbals for a long time. So I thought I would give it a try/ It is better than jumping around on one foot. Did it work, YES IT DID! My cr5amp was gone in no time. We gave a bottle to a friend, and she was thrilled with the it worked . Believe me, TRY IT!

sURE cURE FOR lEG cRAMPS

Posted by Reviewer2112297 on Apr 21, 2016

Have used this product for a couple years. Works as it says it should, within a minute or two. I mix some with apple juice and during the night, whenever I get up to go to the bathroom I take a swallow, and helps prevent leg cramps. Wonderful stuff.

Mark

Posted by 5173775154367357128 on Apr 27, 2016

this product is "OUTSTANDING" the local store, that use to carry this product closed. Luckily i found it on your web site. price & shipping were excellent. it arrived 2 days before scheduled date. as for this product it works for me, like it says on the bottle. 30 seconds to a 1 minute, it's absolutely amazing how far 1 cap full will go! Instant Relief!!! I sometime get cramps in my calf muscle in the middle of the night when sleeping and for the next 2 to 3 days, would still feel the after pain in that leg. But when i use this product. My problem is remembering is to reordering before i run out of it. it sits on my nightstand 24/7.

Stops Leg Cramps

Posted by 5013847146369296734 on May 10, 2016

Fantastic item! Tastes like eating a salad without the lettuce, but WORKS!! Have tried numerous solutions to leg and foot cramps and this one really works. This was recommended to me by a friend and I have recommended it onto many others.

It Worked

Posted by 5274071559943748858 on May 15, 2016

When I ordered this product I was at my wits end, the doctors had no idea how to treat my leg cramps and I did not expect much from this, but one cap of this in cider before bed time and for the first time in years there was no cramp in the morning. I have been using this for about a week and forgot to use it last night but still no leg cramps this morning, so if you have leg cramps then stop reading and start ordering, for me this is a miracle product.

leg cramps

Posted by 5756731661346849024 on Jun 01, 2016

i will wake up in the middle of the night with cramps between my knee and crouch. I have this caleb product next to the bed and I shake it, drink 1-2 ounces, shake my head because of the taste, then i walk a bit. In less than 30 seconds all the pain is bad. If I have a problem in my calf or foot ..it is gone in 10 seconds. Best Thing on the market

Love this product

Posted by 5674179241485540864 on Jan 25, 2015

I suffer from severe leg cramps in my feet, taking this product gives me immediately result.