Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Leg Cramps

Posted by 4787846626700483444 on Sep 30, 2013

I have been very pleased with thae Stops Leg & Foot cramps that I have been purchasing for quite some time now. It has worked very well for me and even helps with the restless leg that I sometimes have. Also I appreciate the timely manner in which each order is filled. Thanks for your help. Keep up the good work.

PAIN in legs

Posted by 5643159060364692372 on Oct 13, 2013

wish I knew about this 20,30, years ago could have stopped a lot of PAIN

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2455633 on Aug 08, 2011

This really does work for leg & foot cramps. Unfortunately, it very tough to swallow. I use 1 T. & dilute with water.

Miracle cure

Posted by Reviewer3206044 From California on Aug 11, 2011

This stuff is amazing! My husband suffers from terrible leg cramps some nights. He would be up and down several times a night in terrible pain. No doctor could ever find a solution. I decided to search online and found this remedy. It is truly a miracle. The cramps stop in seconds and do not come back for the remainder of the night. I have stocked up anh iHerb has the very best prices. I read the reviews, I believed and trusted, and it was an excellent choice!

works great!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 From Canada on Oct 04, 2011

bought this for my mom who suffers terribly from night cramps in her legs. she can have several a night and although she's found some things offered mild relief she swears nothing compares to this product.