Best Stuff Ever

Posted by 4710225648782843662 on Aug 04, 2016

Do you get leg or foot cramps from running. This stuff works great. Not only do I use it when cramps are coming on, but I will mix it in my water bottle when running in order to prevent the cramps from occurring during my runs. Highly recommended.

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm product

Posted by 5398291187223826420 on Sep 02, 2015

I have been using the leg & foot cramps liquid when I feel cramps start. I use a sponge and wash down my legs and feet until well covered. I sit in the on my tub chair it makes it easier to apply and let it dry before going back to bed as that's usually when I get cramps. I find it works very well. I tried drinking it when I first found this product but the vinegar is hard for me to swallow. Putting it on with a sponge works best for me and I have been using this very product for about two years. I highly recommend it for leg and foot cramps.

JUST LIKE IT SAYS!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3355162 on Mar 02, 2012

This product is the real deal.If u can handle the smell of vinegar and the taste, taking this will be no problem. If not simply mix with a little juice or gatorade and it still works like a charm. Thank-you I-herb, and thank you Caleb Treeze, you really are the BEEZ KNEEZ!!!!!!!!!

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps

Posted by 5218405454935286838 on Mar 30, 2015

I have been using this product for 9 -10 months. I suffer from ankle and foot cramps. Before I started using this, I spent many sleepless nights. (I get the cramps when I am in bed.) I had tried ice packs, elevating my legs, hot packs, etc. Now, I get up when I get a cramp, take a cap-full, and within a minute, the cramp is gone and I am back in bed.....and back to sleep. It is remarkable! I wish I had found this years ago. The ease in ordering is great. I had first purchased this in a health food store but it is much easier to order directly from IHerb.

This stuff works!!

Posted by Reviewer2825132 on Mar 28, 2012

My mom is almost 95 years old and for the past year has been having severe leg cramps in the middle of the night. She wakes up screaming, and I didn't know what to do to help her. Thankfully I went online and found this wonderful product! I read the rave reviews and thought it can't hurt to try it. Well, I am so THANKFUL that we did. The first night she experienced her cramps, I ran down to her room and gave her a glass of OJ with a capful. Within 30 to 45 seconds her pain stopped and didn't come back! She went about a week without any leg or foot cramps. Each time we tried it, it worked!! I read one review where a person said they take it before bed to prevent the cramps. That's what we're doing now. Since mom has sinus trouble, her throat burns a little if she takes it straight. So I mix a capful in a glass of OJ with a teaspoon of honey. She says "it tastes good"...and she has a restful sleep. (and so do I)!! Thank goodness for this product.

It really works

Posted by 5568641800431063686 on Oct 13, 2014

I know that years ago people had herbal medicine and the Amish have used herbals for a long time. So I thought I would give it a try/ It is better than jumping around on one foot. Did it work, YES IT DID! My cr5amp was gone in no time. We gave a bottle to a friend, and she was thrilled with the it worked . Believe me, TRY IT!

A Miracle!

Posted by 4807886305606613448 on Jun 27, 2016

Who could believe the hype? And yet, it worked for me. I have a friend for whom it did not work, and so I suppose my experience will not prove universal, but if you have the problem, try it. It has saved my sleep!

MIRACLE!

Posted by 5156465473133966950 on May 29, 2013

My husband has used this product since October 2012. Prior to the use he suffered with 4 to 5 cramps at night. After consultation with numerous doctors to no avail we decided to try this product. One capful of solution actually calms the cramps in about 30 seconds. Even rubbing the solution on the leg relieves the cramping!

FOOT CRAMP REMEDY

Posted by 5641854874206463613 on Mar 09, 2015

What can I say except IT WORKS. I've had on and off cramping in my feet and lower legs over the last twenty years, maybe even longer. I do not know the science behind why this product works but I have been taking, as directed, one cap full in 2 ounces of water, every 24 hours for more than two weeks now. Results? NO CRAMPS. I was waking in the middle of the night with severe cramps and pain. Sometimes it was hard to even put my feet flat on the floor the pain was that intense. I would walk around the house a few minutes until the cramping went away then attempt to lay down. "Caleb Treeze Stops Leg & Foot Cramps" is a God send for me. Thank you. I would encourage anyone with my symptoms to try it, at least once. I just ordered two more 8 ounce bottles. Oh, yes, I sometimes apply it topically over my feet and my lower legs. Great product. I'm glad I found you. Thanks for being there.

Caleb freeze organic