Many Thanks For Caleb Treeze

Posted by Reviewer2687062 on Jan 05, 2012

It was nearly impossible for me to exercise and not severly cramp up afterwards . After searching the internet for cures I came upon your product Stops Leg & Foot Cramps and figured it was worth a try . Just let me tell you "IT WORKS", I know the flavor is terrible but the results are FANTASTIC,I know longer worry about cramping up especially during the night . Your product has done wonders to help me ( even my Doctor did not know what to do for my cramps)and you have a loyal customer from here on out. Just a little help regarding the taste, I mix mine with Pickle Juice and can barely taste the vinegar as a matter of fact all I really taste is Pickle Juice. The juice I use is called PJ Sport and I buy it at my local Sporting Goods Store. Thanks again for a wonder product and a solution to my problem. Joe - Round Rock,Tx

Old Remedies for the Modern World

Posted by Reviewer1205505 on Jan 12, 2012

What can I say, it works.

leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer1431645 on Feb 13, 2012

this product is amazing. relieves my leg cramps in a matter of seconds

Cramps relieved.....Hallelujah

Posted by Reviewer3298684 on Feb 22, 2012

I was mostly getting cramps in my feet and legs whenever they got cold. They would also come on after a day of working in the yard or some other strenuous task. When I ran accross "Caleb Tweeze" remedy, I thought I'd try it, NOW, I wouldn't be without it. It has definately done all that it said it would do, and more.I carry it withme when I go anywhere, it is as much of my purse as my lip gloss and makeup.

JUST LIKE IT SAYS!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3355162 on Mar 02, 2012

This product is the real deal.If u can handle the smell of vinegar and the taste, taking this will be no problem. If not simply mix with a little juice or gatorade and it still works like a charm. Thank-you I-herb, and thank you Caleb Treeze, you really are the BEEZ KNEEZ!!!!!!!!!

It surprised me.

Posted by Reviewer1462676 on Mar 03, 2012

I've made my second order for the product and all I can say is "It Works". I have been having cramping on both legs from the knee down and also in my toes and hands. When the cramping starts, I lavish on the Caleg Treeze product and start counting. 60 seconds is average time for cramping to stop. It's amazing. I do not swallow the product because I am a cancer patient and don't use anything not prescribed by my oncologists, but this product does the job to relieve cramping in seconds. I recommend it.

This stuff works!!

Posted by Reviewer2825132 on Mar 28, 2012

My mom is almost 95 years old and for the past year has been having severe leg cramps in the middle of the night. She wakes up screaming, and I didn't know what to do to help her. Thankfully I went online and found this wonderful product! I read the rave reviews and thought it can't hurt to try it. Well, I am so THANKFUL that we did. The first night she experienced her cramps, I ran down to her room and gave her a glass of OJ with a capful. Within 30 to 45 seconds her pain stopped and didn't come back! She went about a week without any leg or foot cramps. Each time we tried it, it worked!! I read one review where a person said they take it before bed to prevent the cramps. That's what we're doing now. Since mom has sinus trouble, her throat burns a little if she takes it straight. So I mix a capful in a glass of OJ with a teaspoon of honey. She says "it tastes good"...and she has a restful sleep. (and so do I)!! Thank goodness for this product.

No more leg cramps!

Posted by 5534494323390121738 on May 10, 2012

This product is a life saver. I first heard about it from my chiropractor but found that I could buy it on line from iHerb at half the price. It has worked every time I have used it and I have vowed never to be without this product....ever!

Miracle product

Posted by 5123353463310454501 on May 22, 2012

Again one of the most wonderful products I have every used. Leg cramps are gone in a second. Fantistic stuff. Keep up the good work and keep it out there for the public to buy. Love it. Thanks for pain free legs and feet. Wonderful. Sincerly Brenda Orsbon

So far so good!

Posted by 4973817366969761555 on Jun 14, 2012

I have only been using this product for about two weeks now but mit seems to be working. I play senior softball(over sixty league) and have been taking the required dose before the games. and I have not had any foot or leg cramps so far.